Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Native American Flute playing on Hunts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native American Flute playing on Hunts??

Does anyone on here play the Native American Flute? I recently began playing it and love it. (I have 10+ flutes now) I am planning on taking it with me when I go out hunting artifacts. I am thinking it will be a very awesome way to honor the Native Americans and the lands where we hunt their artifacts while bringing me much peace and joy. Wondering if anybody else has done this?

No, I never learned to play any musical instrument. Your idea sounds nice. It has been years, but what I used to enjoy is taking Bill Miller CD's along with me, and listening while I walked corn fields....

Last edited by CMD; 01-28-2019, 11:12 AM.
    Rhode Island

Comment

Making music is cool
      SW Connecticut

Comment

That is interesting but I feel like it would distract me. I usually leave an offering of tobacco before I start my hunts. I've also been known to pick up two rocks and tap them together to make a percussive rhythm. It may be superstitious but I'll take all the help I can get.
        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• mtnsolitude
          mtnsolitude commented
          Editing a comment
          I can carry the flute with me and when I take a break at lunch or what not, play it then.

• Broken Arrow
          Broken Arrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Makes sense. Might helprefocus your concentration too.

I love listening to the native flutes and have CD’s from South America . A group will come here and play in the streets from there and it’s magical .

Comment

Working...
        X