No announcement yet.

And so it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big congrats for finishing your certification and passing all of the hoops associated with starting up a new business Tim. I wish you nothing but the best of luck.
    On a side note, what do you think about someone like me who has no plans to ever own or carry a sidearm yet wants to take your course out of curiosity. 🤔
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• sneakygroundbuzzard
      sneakygroundbuzzard commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Bruce.

i think it would be a good thing. i have found over the years that a lot of people who either dont like guns or are neutral about them are that way because they know little or nothing about them or havent been around or exposed to them. i have taught friends who were afraid of guns and thought they were evil killing machines how to properly handle and shoot them.this has changed the minds of most of them.some have become gun lovers and owners and the others came to realize that what they were afraid of is what they were told to be afraid of.but all of them always had a great time at the range.

if nothing else,a person who has no plans to own or carry a firearm that takes the course will at least come out of it knowing something about the laws that pertain to carrying a firearm.
Working...
X