What do you do when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when.....

Someone just irritates the heck out of ya on a forum? Just wondering, maybe I'm just cranky tonight. Do you just try and ignore them even though you want to reach through the computer and slap them? Hmmm.....is that possible???? :evil:
    Southern Connecticut

I laugh a lot.....

Comment

Just be nice until the cooler tells you to not be nice!! B)

Comment

I definitely ignore. :lol:   And I'm with Butch - I laugh alot, too :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :laugh:
        Because I've been on just about every artifact forum since forums started and that ain't no Al Gore boast, LOL  I've seen and been through it all.  We don't have to all get along and thank God we ain't all the same.  But we should be civil, otherwise we'll have fur bearing animals like weasels ripping our flesh (Zappa)...oh never mind that, where was I?
        Who just wrote this? :laugh:

Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Ignore it and posting something more useful or educational to the forums!
          Laughing does help too!
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

lol......thanks guys, I laugh as well and try and not take anything seriously.........besides.......I just had a piece of chocolate cake and it's all good now! :laugh:
            I'll just continue to ignore the irritant. :silly:
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Got any cake left? :dry: been on a diet for a week trying to get an early jump on New Year. Checked in at the weigh station at the truck stop today and lost .04 LOL That right there made me feel like having cake!
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

lol.....yea, plenty of cake left and a tray of lasagna.....working tonight and you know how well we eat!! .......no damn ice cream though! :angry:
                Southern Connecticut

Comment

cgode wrote:

Someone just irritates the heck out of ya on a forum? Just wondering, maybe I'm just cranky tonight. Do you just try and ignore them even though you want to reach through the computer and slap them? Hmmm.....is that possible???? :evil:
                    First I think, "chop..chop", in my mind.

Then I,  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: , for a while!
                  Then I fly like an eagle to get as far away as I can. :angry:

Then I come back to the same dern irritation!  So, whattya' gonna do???  I need to get over it and move on.  I've been quite an irritant myself at times!!! :woohoo:

Comment

I find that a few Bud Lights make me more tolerable. By the way, when does this contest end?
                    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

cgode wrote:

lol.....yea, plenty of cake left and a tray of lasagna.....working tonight and you know how well we eat!! .......no damn ice cream though! :angry:
                        You just want to go off on em and as hard as it is to keep your mouth shut, better left unsaid and allow for the cool down period.
                      So chocolate cake helped, immediately after a large portion of lasagna and still a little grumpy because of no damn ice cream. Looks like you better wait till after Christmas before considering a reply!
                      And I'm with Ray, this contest, hopefully ends soon.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

and the snowflakes are irritating me now too......

Comment

Tom, that "GeeHaw Whimmydiddle" you posted is a great stress reliever !

Comment

I dont know who is bothering you but I sure hope they stop soon. I asked my brother to show me how to upload to the forum and he said he didnt know 

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Tom, that "GeeHaw Whimmydiddle" you posted is a great stress reliever !
                              ?????????????????  that what?
                              And Tom, how did you get the bunny rabbit to sit still with pancakes on his head?
                              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                              X