Look at this Redrocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this Redrocks

Bro, this is what I walk up on every day ! The submersible 5 hp 460 V 3 phase motor had deadheaded from frozen pipes and kilt it. Wires hanging loose from meter base to panel, a transformer powered 115 V socket hanging out of the gang box. Etc etc. Anyway I ran the motor and pulled the fuses . I called the man and told him it was to dangerous to heat up. I also told him I’d fix it but they would have to pull the legs on the transformers. He called me three days later and told me he was gonna fire it up.. That’s why I have pics and dates of the situation ! CYA ! JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

I literally have no clue what you said. Translation? I take it you do electrical work?
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll put it like this, you can’t see it,smell it,or hear it. Much like the power of God, you don’t temp it.

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna go find artifacts ...but with windchill it 19 degrees..,.but if I get it in my head I will take s ride and x checkout the river

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I want to go too ! Right now I’m on tamiflu meds.. I’ve been beaten all over and have to hang out close to the outhouse ... Think my gord is gonna pop...

Man that is crazy ...what is the 480 volts feeding ..a well pump?
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      There was no disconnect , under the transformers.. Really bad situation.

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it's tuff situation alright....I guess you come across a lot of that out in the desert? Just do the best You can man. And leave things safe if possible

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      The co-op is suppose to do inspections, if it does not pass mustard they are suppose to kill feed...I could call it in but then I’d be the bad guy.

I just read a story on the news that was removed. Grand Canyon museum story. It seems that in the museum, there was a bucket. In the bucket were rocks. Here is the problem. The rocks were radioactive ! From 2000-2002 if you were doing the tour, a adult received 400x to many rems. A child received 4000x to many rems... Is that not KEWL ???
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Not much scares me. Radiation terrifys me man !

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I never wanted to work one of the refuel jobs... there's much. Electrical maintenance involved.. and when there was no other work in area I took the call...crazy and scary work ...even after they started shutting plant down slowly it was over 100 degrees in reactor building..where we hadda do much electrical maintenance. On motors with space suits on.......but I think I'm ok now ...still got some hair left at 65 hahaha

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I couldn’t do it if I knew it were hot. I don’t even like a common X-ray ! I have to many metal parts holding my skeletal system togeather ....
      Last edited by Lindenmeier-Man; 02-19-2019, 11:50 AM.

Don’t laugh gentleman .... when we put in our well a couple of years ago I helped dig all the lines for the electrical lines to be under ground . I covered all the wires and made sure they were glued with the horrible purple stuff . It’s beautiful these little hands could get in the small spots . Found a killer turtle back scrapper ( bonus ) Now a nice block house to encase all this and I’ll be happy . One lightening strike around that and it will fry as well . I had a new water heater that a lightening bolt fried the heating element pulsing through the cabin and poped the circuit breakers . Can’t poat but figured it out from a blog .
    We have an exposed electrical box like that to . Covered up all those line but they are sitting out it’s stupid .
    Radiation !!! Wayne will not work on a nuclear plant .

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Did u bury the conduit ?....I hadda work the nuke there was no work in sight
Working...
X