Fish Fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Fry

Jim caught, cleaned, and filleted. I fried! :laugh: Beer batter fish fry.

Lookin mighty tasty
    Rhode Island

Comment

Guessing Walleye, MMMMMMMMMM good

Comment

Welcome home Spanky!! Those Walleye do look good Pam!!
        Joe.
          Joe.

Comment

They're Saugeye.  Walleye aren't being stocked in OH; Sauger/Walleye.  Can't tell the difference in taste!  Look almost the same too, except for the skin color.

Comment

MmmmMMMMMMmmmm good! Pam, did he get them through the ice? We have ice here but nothing safe yet.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

DAMN That looks good! :woohoo:  We had bout 2 inchs of ice 2 weeks before X-mas but warm weather put an end to that. Just starting to freeze over again......Pass the tarter sauce!

Comment

Nothing better than fresh fish!
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Did you eat them all? Or freeze a batch for later? Can't wait for some ice fishing! S

Comment

Dandielyonwine wrote:

Did you eat them all? Or freeze a batch for later? Can't wait for some ice fishing! S
                      Only the fried ones on the plate were eaten!  The fillets that are pictured are only about half of what Jim caught.  NO WAY we could eat all of those fish in one sitting.   We have a freezer full!  Have fun ice fishing.  I've never been and seriously do not like the ice.  I'll hold out until the weather can treat me nice!
                    Pam

Comment

Working...
                    X