Cmd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmd?

I haven’t seen him post in a while and am wondering where he is? Hope this is in the right forum.
    NW Georgia,

I've wondered where Scorpion has been .I enjoyed his posts and he was always helpful .Hope he is ok .
    South Carolina

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      He disappeared without a trace back in February . Life takes over sometimes . With forums people come and go all the time. The constant is we are here and always will be here. Waitimg for those to come on back.

Charlie was on line yesterday evening . He likes to post interesting archaeological articles and of course his awesome personal finds so maybe he has not found any interesting articles or new finds recently. He does check in though. Maybe he checks in just to see what you found? Or said? LOL
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I like Charlie’s knowledge he shares it amazes me when he pops in with his examples. I just hope one day I will amaze others with my knowledge like he does. You do that once in a while to makes me stop and think about things.

I do have a certain amount of followers some good some not 🙄
    NW Georgia,

Comment

I haven't seen Scorpion68 in a long while either. I hope he's okay. I know Charlie checks in every now and then.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn’t really know him he wasn’t here very long after I came in but seemed to be a good knowledge guy.
    Working...
    X