Zep Tepi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zep Tepi

I like these stories and wanted to share.

Thanks for sharing those, Sandy. When I was young, I used to dream about Horus all the time, and initiation ceremonies in Egyptian temples. Had these types of dreams frequently, perhaps memories from an earlier existence, who knows. Also studied the early Christian gnostic sects, which were eradicated by the early church fathers, but which retained a connection to the pre-christian mystery sects. From there I delved into shamanism and its' world view, before finally settling on Tibetan Buddhism. But I still have all my dreams of Horus and Egypt recorded in that dream journal from many decades ago!
    Rhode Island

Comment

That is some good reading Sandy! I used to read a lot of related acticles long before I started hunting artifacts. I beleive we are and our ancestors were visited many times and technologies have been introduced to help us along. From the automobile to space travel in less than a century??? Quite a feat don't you think? Just a thought try to keep an open mind!!
      Joe.

Comment

CMD
        Maybe its time for a review of old dreams and journals. At different stages in our lives we tend to have broader perceptions or different perspectives. I like those "now I get it" moments! When your eyes are wide open!

Comment

ksrocks wrote:

That is some good reading Sandy! I used to read a lot of related acticles long before I started hunting artifacts. I beleive we are and our ancestors were visited many times and technologies have been introduced to help us along. From the automobile to space travel in less than a century??? Quite a feat don't you think? Just a thought try to keep an open mind!!
          Joe.
            I often wonder how many times our species has had to start over. Due to Earth changes and conflicts. I think mytholog y comes from the projected psyche of human minds. Projected Illusion you might say. All brain's fire differently. Something about that coded DNA.....oh sorry started daydreaming again! Lol
          Ellie, who has the webpage crystalinks has brought together tons of research files! And some of my favorite sites are on her Ezine page for instance, USGS, NOAA and Thunderbolts. Along with current news sites.

Comment

Thje Hopi chose Frank Waters to introduce many of their beliefs to the world for the first time, and the result was The Book of the Hopi. I read it for the first time in 1971 and it was then, as a grad student in history, that I began to question how much we really knew about our collective past on this planet. The first link is an excerpt. The Hopi believe mankind has been "destroyed" 3 times and we are now living in the Fourth World. Interestingly, the Maya believed much the same except they intepret this as the 5th world. Upon emergence into the 4th world, Masaw the creator instructed the Hopi to undertake a vast migration, in the form of a swatstika, across the vastness off North America. At some Anasazi sites, petroglyphs of partial swatstikas indicated where certain clans were in their migration cycle. All clans regard the Hopi Mesas as the center point of this pattern, the spiritual center of North America. Some elders regard the Maya as Hopi clans who failed to complete their migration cycle.
            Sandy, Joe, you may want to keep your eye out for this film to be released in 2012. The first film on the Kogi is available on Youtube.

Rhode Island

Comment

Dandielyonwine wrote:

CMD
              Maybe its time for a review of old dreams and journals. At different stages in our lives we tend to have broader perceptions or different perspectives. I like those "now I get it" moments! When your eyes are wide open!
                With no detail, in 1996, at the age of forty, I lived a spiritual dream for two years...while I was awake.  The kindness and loving nature of my family is truly what brought me back.  Still there, yes.  Do I revisit, no.

Comment

Working...
              X