Chase at my House !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase at my House !

Chase came for a visit last night, I was truly surprised at how much we had in common ! I had a really good time, and I’m hoping he enjoyed the visit too.. He was smiling a lot ! JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Thank you for having me over! I enjoyed myself. I Was treated to a collection of artifacts that one day when I grow up I would love to have one similar. The Ribs were to die for and I went home fat and sassy with visions of arrowheads dancing thru my head.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Come to see me again ! I really enjoyed our examination of fire arms !
      You and the Seal team LE6940, well, it was you my new friend !

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Chase I found the palm wood point I was wanting you to see. It’s a deadman’s on the far right. I’ll post a pic at the page bottom...It’s the only palm wood point I have... I’m going to have to acquire another box. The archaic stuff, I just can’t get it back into that cigar box... JJ

Nice...jj showed the recipe for the ribs a while back....and they looked awesome. Ribs and paleo stuff. .. goes together like .soup and sandwich. your a good man jj
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Yes bro, come see me I’ll feed ya good !

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure u would....that's a looong ride....but I did drive out to the grand canyon in 1993.... Right thru the Texas panhandle. All the places with the signs that if you could eat this. Giant steak. Were closed ...I could done it lol
      Last edited by redrocks; 05-13-2019, 10:14 PM.

Nice Chase dont drop any points. Glad you had a good visit guys.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      No, he didn’t drop anything.. Chase is the first one to examine my collection in about 10 years... I always start off with a obsidian piece to make sure that the person making examination KNOWS what they are looking at.. Of course , he passed with flying colors . If the person does not pass, then I get out a pad and some carpet to surround them. Chase knew exactly what he was looking at with TLC ! It’s nothing personal , but for artifacts surviving thousands of years, a modern day break would be devastating.
      Now we will be life long friends ! Yes, in this site Mentor fits !

great to see forum members get together....I know we had a blast when chase was in our area
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Chase is an awesome dude! I'll never forget his enthusiasm for seeing my meager collection.
    N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he has true love of artifacts, I can relate !

Nice gentleman. Chase is a great guy to swap stories with.
    I think Chase is going to hang with an artifact enthusiast in every state before he finds an artifact in every state.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• clovisoid
      clovisoid commented
      Editing a comment
      That is probably the best way to find an artifact in every state!

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      The circumstances were not right or I’d of loved to take my friend for a hunt !

Cool, always good to meet people on the other side of the key board!
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I tried to be a good host, I had Dr appt today to get a tri- cort shot in my shoulder socket . I’ve been hurting fairly bad. Worst part is that I have to go back Thursday for another.. I can’t take anti- inflammatory drugs and the sonar showed it was badly inflamed ..So, I’m kind of down and out right now. The good news is that usually the shots work for months ! Truly I’d like to meet everyone ! Right now I can’t be to far from Lisa, and her health won’t let us travel ...
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it's cool meeting guys on here. I met Charlie and the Rhode island guys last fall.. artufact gathering in s pavilion on the ocean... Well hope you heal up brother man

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I’ve got to get better, trying to sleep if I roll to my right side I’ll wake up immediately! My doctor has been successful in treating the shoulder..He wants me to get a total replacement..It’s not the surgery that’s the problem , it’s the year of rehab..

Love the story , did the ribs they are awesome thank you . I love the cradle the paleo pic . Good times guys

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Like a baby in cradle ! Good deal on the pork ribs ! I asked Chase if he were Jewish because I had the ribs cooking !

Palm wood Deadman’s
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Just throbbing from the first injection ....

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Oh and the one ear one is made that way..

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those west coast finds ? I can’t imagine finding serrations like that wewww

Nice to read this thread. Makes the site a little more like home
    South Dakota

Comment

I can’t wait to get another bedroom up at that hunt camp and have people come over when I get there . Tom had first dibs because of deer stew , I need Johnnys help as we are on a camp . But Lman and his cooking Idk give him a Polaris for the day and I think I’ll be fat and happy

Comment

Working...
    X