"Wind Spirit", for Charlie (CMD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wind Spirit", for Charlie (CMD)

Would make an awesome cover for a Bill Miller album. Lah Dee Dah!
    P.S. "Lah Dee Dah", is supposed to represent music. :laugh:

Thanks, Pam! Beautiful material, never tire of that color. Did you know Miller does the artwork on his CD's as well as the music? The back of the Spirit Songs album is an Indian male using all the same colors as are in your piece. That link I left, #34, album is Cedar Dream Songs, all instrumental, emphasis on flute, if you like "Wind Spirit", you might like that album.

Rhode Island

Comment

CMD wrote:

Thanks, Pam! Beautiful material, never tire of that color. Did you know Miller does the artwork on his CD's as well as the music? The back of the Spirit Songs album is an Indian male using all the same colors as are in your piece. That link I left, #34, album is Cedar Dream Songs, all instrumental, emphasis on flute, if you like "Wind Spirit", you might like that album.

I have seen his work, Charlie.  It was available on the site that you provided.  I have also listened to many of his songs and have not found one yet that I did not like.  Makes me wonder if he could see the Native American art in the pieces that I find.

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

Originally posted by CMD post=37619

I have seen his work, Charlie.  It was available on the site that you provided.  I have also listened to many of his songs and have not found one yet that I did not like.  Makes me wonder if he could see the Native American art in the pieces that I find.
        Yes, I believe he could. A naturally creative person will have an easier time "seeing" that way. I just listened to "Faith of Fire" and, as usual, I was blown away. I'm glad you took a liking to him. He deserves to be better known as a artist, not just in the "Native American" genre, but a very creative and talented artist, and I'm glad he has a new fan
        Rhode Island

Comment

This is absolutely fabulous!!!

Comment

Working...
          X