equifax data breach settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equifax data breach settlement

You can claim 125 bucks from Equifax for breaching your information (if they did..) My info was breached and I made a claim. Brunhilda wasn't breached lol. You have to have credit monitoring to claim money....durn them... so I joined credit karma for free to be able to make the claim without a lie.
    I sent this to all of my friends and family. It will be after the first of the year but I am OK to wait for my payment and their punishment. Equifax is evil. You pay more for insurance, loans, etc etc because of their BS.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/us/eq...rnd/index.html
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Thanx Tom, we are all compromised all the time... Brunhilda ? Are you going to have her tied to four horses ? I think not !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I will check this out.

Im still mad about the government dining facebooks $5billion for security breaches, and the government gets the money.

i guess that’s how the crooked government works.
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

I'm happy at least I can get a couple pence out of all this. I 1up what everyone's said....No matter how big, it's all the same stuff.

I work/worked for Apple and I can't tell you how common this type of crap is. People like me that work all the time yet have no money can't do anything about it and just hope nothing bad happens.

What's even scarier is your info won't be nessecarily used immediately. It could go up on a foreign eBay of emails/passwords/SS#'s until someone pays a dollar for your name or just stored who knows where.

I deleted my Facebook and I'm only 25! I'll get off the soapbox now. Lol

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X