Dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs!

I know a lot of you like outdoors and animals, so I want to share a story about strangers who helped me b/c they were dog-people too. I went to Edisto Island, home of fossils, and wonderful shells. I took Baby Bones, young hound mix, who had rough beginning. She slipped outta harness, when saw other dogs. I grabbed collar, coz she had 5 brothers and sisters, and had to fight for full-belly. Immediately, I was surrounded by dog-people, which is highly unusual because beach not-so populated. Helped me put harness back on, patted lil Bones. Made me feel good!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Good story ! I love good stories !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! Share one!

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok
      I work on water wells here on the south plains of west Tx. Yesterday a young man had his girl in the tractor with him while plowing out weeds in the cotton field. My aunt has two farms that are rented out to a couple of young guys, very nice young men and I like them. This is a true story.
      Well, although the tractor has great air conditioning in the rather large cab, things between the young man and his girl got heated ! Instead of stopping the tractor for young love, some cotton rows got plowed up, and the top of a water well was sheered off. They were really scared to tell the truth, they were really quiet until I came up with a reason for all the damage...The farmer, his foreman, myself , the young man, and his girl were standing there when I made the accusation ! They bowed their heads as we all laughed. He though he was going to be fired on the spot. We told him to get back on the tractor and send his girl home. I’ll fish the pump out of the well, and re-do the top when I have time! I can’t make stuff like this up ! JJ
Working...
X