My Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pickup

My old truck has 300, 000 miles on it and still runs great 1994 Dodge 2500 4x4 diesel . But it rides like a tank and always did even with new shocks the only way it feels smooth is loaded with a couple yards of gravel . The wipers quit again but its summer the headliner is falling apart the radio died and it needs a brake job and the paint is blowing off in sheets . Anyway that's was my excuse to buy a new truck. I'll keep the old one for ranch work and dump runs. I bought a 2019 GMC CANYON 4wd crew short box with 2.8L Duramax turbo diesel 6 spd auto my first loaded with all the goodies looks good sitting out under the trees with the rest of my vehicles . Perfect arrowhead hunting truck rides like a dream and plenty of power I feel a road trip coming soon .

Amazing how much trucks have changed since then. Congrats on the new ride, may you get 300,000 out of this one too.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• south fork
      south fork commented
      Editing a comment
      COMPASS - GPS - ON-STAR 4G LTE WI-FI HOT- SPOT GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH 8" DIAG HD COLOR TOUCHSCREEN VOICE RECONGITION BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING APPLE CARPLAY AND ANDROID AUTO CAPABLE I need a copilot to go to the store lol . Heated and cooled seats what the heck I've had it two months and just hit 1000 I learn something new every time I go for a ride .
      Last edited by south fork; 07-31-2019, 05:44 PM.

My last was a GMC ran it for 17 years it literally was falling apart when the front end started to go I traded it in for another one just like my old one. This new one gets 22 miles per gallon it’s got a engine that changes from 4-8 cylinder by itself which is pretty cool. I’m hoping it runs 17 years to. Congratulations on the new one I’ve always owned trucks but yours sounds like a top of the line model. They said mine was standard but 17 years ago standard was a whole new meaning cause my new one to me seems loaded after having the other one
    NW Georgia,

Comment

Bets of luck with it Dennis sounds like a great arrowhead hunting vehicle
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Let’s see the new truck side view
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Good for you Dennis. Yeah all the new stuff on trucks/vehicles now is really something. Sounds like you got ya a real nice ride...post up some pics...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

A couple of photos of my old truck and my new ride that's more like a car than a truck . There's been a few improvements since my old 1928 Ford .
            Last edited by south fork; 08-02-2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X