yard sale find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yard sale find

my son got this at a yard sale, the lady had won him in raffle at blockbuster, they had it to promote a movie, she said she couldn't get use to it and it freaked her out every time she walked in the room where she kept him

and this is my indain, i think he's a FSU fan so i make him wear a gator hat

That is a very cool find!
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Sweet Indian!
      I just got rid of my son's spider-man stuff. He said it was "old school"  :laugh: He's almost 7 and its Bay Blades, Lego, army guys and skate boards now. S

Comment

Thats a funny story but I couldnt stop looking at the frames on the wall.

Comment

itwasluck wrote:

Thats a funny story but I couldnt stop looking at the frames on the wall.
            Same here! :lol: Then I looked to the left, saw the monitor, and that's my coffee table on the screen!  What a trip! :laugh:

Comment

ya pam like your coffee table, the frist frame i put togother i hung in the family room then the were two, three,,,,my wife move me to the hallway, wasn't till my kids moved out i got a room of my own, she use to tell me she was going to cut me off, then i got old and ugly now she tells me she'll throw my rocks away ts

Comment

I hear that about those frames!

Comment

Working...
              X