Present for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present for my wife

Went up to Smokey Mountain Knife Works -and- Relic Room weekend before last and got this for my wife...I think I like it more than she does

Andrew that is really nice, I don't know how to tell you this, I have been married twice. collectively for 44 years. Other than Pam and a couple other ladies on this forum....that ain't the kinda "rocks" they are lookin' for. What did you buy her for her anniversary ? A blender ?
    Good luck
    Butch

Comment

I dont remember...probably nothing haha, She wanted a Xbox 360 + Kinect for Christmas so I got that, a GPS for her van and a dual screen dvd player for the vehicles for my little boy.  She is slowly but surely coming around to my techie ways

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

I dont remember...probably nothing haha, She wanted a Xbox 360 + Kinect for Christmas so I got that, a GPS for her van and a dual screen dvd player for the vehicles for my little boy.  She is slowly but surely coming around to my techie ways
        Careful what you create.....could really be costly.

Comment

Yeah I believe you, she can have whatever she wants as long as she keep changing the diapers...

Comment

Working...
          X