Cold Today in North Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Today in North Georgia

Yep it was 99 yesterday must of gotten a cold front it’s only 93 today. No rain in sight I’ve never seen such a warm September it’s like July. Hope others are feeling fall. I myself can’t wait for it 🥵
    NW Georgia,

Dry as a bone here in coastal VA. Dorian brought an inch of rain ... woo hoo... we haven’t had a substantial rainfall since June. Fall is our “dry” season. 🙄
    Child of the tides

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you got that inch of rain all it brought me was a hot breeze

No Fall at All here... Having to mow the lawn almost twice per week because of rain... It doesn't cool down til December and I've been swimming at the beach on Jan 26 when it's possibly 80.. We do not have intense heat...almost always tops out mid 90's....when I see other parts of the country go over 100. I hope Y'All Have a Great Fall.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I lived in Florida for over 30 years and we decided to move here to get away from the heat. Now we get heat and snow, just ain’t fair

Im feeling fall in sw connecticut.....hugh 50s at night....mid 70s .daytime....its nice
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds nice but I sure wouldn’t want your winter

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont even want my winters any more glen..i think thats why hoss left here for tennessee?

It's awful here in SC too. We didn't get even as much as a sprinkle from Dorian. I can't wait for fall!
    South Carolina

Comment

I hear thunder but I think it’s heat lightning cause I didn’t get a drop on the way home. I mowed the dust bowl last week cause they said Dorian was going to drop some rain. Wrong again
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Been in the low 90's here in Ohio. Going to be 92 tomorrow and I agreed to do some work outside. I agreed a while ago, never thought it would be in extreme heat this time of year. Anything over 67 degrees is too hot for me. Ready for fall.
        Central Ohio

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds high for Ohio. Ended up getting to 98 yesterday and hit a new record high for that day

• flintguy
          flintguy commented
          Editing a comment
          I was wrong. It was 94°. No fun, but I'm done.

Yeah, I feel Fall some days now. But all I want is an endless Summer. Love Fall, but Summer is way too short here, and one never knows when one is enjoying one's final Summer...

Well, that was a bit morbid of me, lol. I just regret only getting to an Atlantic beach once this year. I always want more fun in the sun and surf. Still time though....
        Last edited by CMD; 09-11-2019, 08:17 AM.
        Rhode Island

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you get to feeling better. Good to hear from you

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel fine, lol. I'm just an endless Summer kind of guy. Summer seems to be our shortest season, and Winter seems to be our longest. I'm also a HHH guy, hazy, hot, and humid suits me fine, lol....

I will try to make this quick. I thought I was going to die for a while I kept having pancreases attack’s. Doctors didn’t know what caused it. They are deadly most people die from it. I’ve had 5 but still here. Found out on my own research I am allergic to pork all pork products. Try changing your diet. Time for work
        NW Georgia,

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang ! That sounds painful ! I hope that does not happen to me, I love everything about a hog except the squeal .... It cooled off here so to speak into the 90’s ... Much better than 108. We got 1/4” of rain. Need more ..
          Last edited by Lindenmeier-Man; 09-11-2019, 10:59 AM. Reason: Sp

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I found out what it was due to trial and error. And I spent thousands of $ with test finally I told the doctors I give up. Then I did my own research and found out there is some rare disorders with people being allergic to pork. I stopped eating it and now I am healthy again. I do sneak a piece of bacon once in a while. Just as long as it isn’t bbq ribs or chops I’m fine. Just can’t go overboard on it. Try not eating for 2 weeks just drinking Gatorade. Having the sweats and fever. That’s what happens when you’re pancreases shuts down. Keep eating and you will die.

I actually read yesterday from leaf peepers that it will be
        late in the leaves changing . This heat and then cold night is the reason . I’ll be there the first week in Nov to enjoy .
        And fall in Hawaii ... well actually comes the 3rd week of Oct . You can feel the shift in the sun and it’s actually nice out at 3pm not burning.
        Oh Deb you know what I am thinking right ?

Comment

Kept the swimming pool open an extra week to take advantage of the continuing warmth. 87 today, 90 tomorrow. 🏊‍♀️ 🌊. No frost on the pumpkin any time soon.
          Child of the tides

Comment

Never did rain yesterday but there was thunder and lightning all around
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Warm today Click image for larger version

Name:	7C0F0AE4-48A0-40E2-92E1-E494127F6036.jpeg
Views:	184
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	391474
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Unreal ......iits 63 here now.....i dont know how u survive there glen
                SW Connecticut

Comment

I work in the cold all day wear 4 layers. They come off when I step outside. It was 106 when I first went on lunch
                  NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                  X