Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayan Calender? 2012?..What Bout Our Collections?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayan Calender? 2012?..What Bout Our Collections?.

The so call end of the world?..What yall gonna do if true...Any signs i see?...im gonna bury my collection...In reality though the way I think?..since the wheel was invented man has spoke of the end.Cant see yet it happening,but the earth herself is pretty active unh?.....Oh this is the off the wall category right?..So what would you do with your collections...Sell real quick like?

I had a friend one time who said that if he knew he was going to die he would go out in the mountains. There he would sit on a case of diminite with his artifacts on his lap and light the fuse. He is still alive I think as I have not seen any thing on the news about a guy blowing him self up. Really if the world is ending who cares?

Comment

Very True and if the world ends what can we do bout it..Well keep collecting for sure cause I guess Im a gambling man..

Comment

Why are the birds dropping in arkansas and fish dying up north?..I mean guess we better hang on for a pole shift at least...Yikes!!!

Comment

I got a 30 year old bottle of Ballantine's scotch, never been opened. I could make a day of it on the day the world blows a fuse, then I would not care one hoot. It's a hand picked malt and grain scotch aged to perfection, with a deep gold colour, subtle sweet flavour on the nose and a complex palate of honey and vanilla. I may start on it a bit before the date of distruction.

Comment

Let me know when you open that and I will try like H+++ to get there and help. I should add here as a retired Beekeeper I am quite good at grading that Honey flavor.

Comment

Now you got the right idea...Dont even matter if it makes you mean unh..Boy it does me..

Comment

You guys are craaaaazzzzzzzy!
                On the last day of earth...I am going to take my precious collection and draw in permanent ink a little bitty dragonfly on each one... with my name written in tiny block letters encircling the dragonfly. I will divide it into several groups and bury them in my flower garden.
                Then when... thousands of years down the road someone finds them...they will be considered so rare and any that are found will be said to be from the " Jane's Dragonfly" cache and worth literally millions. I will also haunt anyone who finds them and enter their dreams at night. Oh yeah!
                Then I will get drunker than a skunk and watch as the earth explodes!
                  jane

Comment

I assume the majority of you are just joking about this because... 2012 = Y2K, just a bunch of mass hysteria...always check on the facts of the situation, back in "Y2K OMG WE GONNA DIE" times, any self respecting computer scientist/Geek/Nerd(including myself) could tell you that nothing would happen
                    "Writer Ray Villard on the online channel, Discovery News, wrote an article entitled “Top Ten Reasons Why the World Won’t End in 2012.” In it he states, “Apparently the Mayans knew something about the heavens we don’t, according to numerous hot-selling 2012 doomsday books on the market. Our multi-billion dollar telescopes, space probes, and 6,000 professional astronomers somehow just can’t keep up with the mystic knowledge of an ancient superstitious culture.”
                  Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/psycholo...#ixzz1AN8owj73
                  Under Creative Commons License: Attribution "

Comment

I admit Andrew that maybe i got a little mixed up with Off The Wall Topics with Off The Rocker Topics. :woohoo: But also Two words kinda come to mind sometimes,...What if?

Comment

I will send you the bottle after I have diminished it considerable, if there is anything of the U.S Post Office left after the great calamity.

Comment

Andrew
                        A good jest is good for the soul, the mind and the body. If it makes you smile then it can make you dance.
                        Jack

Comment

I guess I'll sit here and wait to see which one of you posts first after time is up. Does anybody know what time zone the end is coming in? Cliffs on the east coast maybe he can give us a heads up. Still have two years to think about it, as for my collection its just on loan. Im sure those rocks have seen harder times.

Comment

Bout time you cued in..hey you done good lol

Comment

Hey Jon hows it going? Are you finding anything? Was out today just broken stuff. It was in the 40s but wind blowing 30 mph face -and- eyes bad wind burnt. Still better than working!

Comment

Working...
                              X