Dr. Pepper 10 commercial....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Pepper 10 commercial....

Anybody see this commercial before dr pepper pulled it due to the controversy from women's rights groups?....it's still on you tube but I won't post a link...... Too many colorful comments tagged onto it for a forum..... I thought it was pretty darn funny but I'm a guy :laugh:
    Southern Connecticut

I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, wouldn't ya wanna be a Pepper too?  Be a Pepper, drink Dr. Pepper! :whistle:

Comment

Was it the wish I live in Wisconsin one???

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

Google Dr. Pepper 10 commercial and ya' can watch it on You Tube.  I think Chris is talking about the, "It's not for women", commercial.  I wasn't phased by it at all.  Just another one of those corny commercials! :laugh:

Comment

It was corny. And if that gets people fired up they must have nothing better to think about. GAH!

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

Originally posted by rokhedred post=40845
              Google Dr. Pepper 10 commercial and ya' can watch it on You Tube.  I think Chris is talking about the, "It's not for women", commercial.  I wasn't phased by it at all.  Just another one of those corny commercials! :laugh:
            Yup, that's the one I was referring to.......I can't believe the reaction to a commercial that was done in jest......apparently Dr. Pepper pulled it due to the controversy....I thought it was comical.
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
            X