Another “Dogs”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another “Dogs”

Today, Dogs and I sorted shells. Baby Bones unhappy when not center of attention.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1D914147-FC2A-48AB-A7C7-0191842C7135.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	412925
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Some of those shells with the ends cut off looks like N.A, beads

South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I think so WillJo! May have some possible shell tools, too, but must do lotsa reading, be less ignorant before can post to ask yall’s opinions. Fortunately or unfortunately, I have as many shells as I do rocks. Always loved the brokes!

awe.. he wanted to play, not sort shells!
    South Carolina

Comment

Some of the conch shells in pan on right looks like they have been worked by the N.A.'s also, Have you ever seen the book the Native American tool box
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        When joined 5 mths ago, you told me to get a copy. Enthusiastically, I said yes, yes, and listed coupla others I wanted. Then domestic event required lotsa $, and decided more books “frivolous”. Ha! Decided only yesterday frivolities do not include food, water, books. So, it’s on its way, along with coupla others!

looks like he's looking for some scooby snacks. Pretty dog.
      keep on keepin after

Comment

• Cecilia
        Cecilia commented
        Editing a comment
        She was teeny, tiny bag o’bones when got her. Scary to hold her. She couldn’t even walk, but that little helicopter hound tail never stopped goin’ round n’ round. She didn’t wanna die, and started growing legs and legs and legs. Fed her little pieces raw meat to keep her alive, so she ain’t looking for Scooby Snacks! She turns nose up at any dog food except that high-$ frozen raw stuff ! She’s attached to me like umbilical cord.
        Last edited by Cecilia; 01-01-2020, 09:34 AM.

Nice dog! I guess the shells are okay too. LOL
      South Dakota

Comment

I lost my baby girl like yours.... Hurts still, she was 16..
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d love to get another but if I were to pass before my puppy did, well I’ve seen the pain a dog goes through when they lose their human...

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          LinnyMan, you go to the pound and find yourself another Dog! Get adult who needs human for any moments. Dog will be ever so grateful for and to you, whatever time allows, even if one of those panhandle wind storms sweeps you away next month!

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I had Sadie, she was a rescue mini weenie too. She had been neglected and the ends of her ears had been eaten by flies. She was super sweet , full of love and slept a my side too. She had been so miss treated that she died young. I loved her sooo much.. After she passed, I waited two years to find Sophie as she was a little pup just being weened ... I don’t think I can bare the loss again Cc.. I’m not strong enough anymore as my heart has grown soft with age...
      Working...
      X