Effigys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effigys

OK you guys talked me into this. I found a stone the other day that looks like a buffalo effigy. I have not found any others like this but have not been to Mexico for a few years either. What do you think? Can you see the Buffalo? Squint real hard and you can make out the outline of a Buffalo. I took this to the local museum and they offered me $2.00 for it but I told them No way. I keeping this baby. I really think that if you look hard enough you may be able to find one to. Good luck and if you find one post a photo for us. Thanks guys

I SEE it! I SEE it! :woohoo:

Comment

Man oh man. I just saw your stone Mammoth effigy post. You have made my day. I can't stop laughing. My wife thinks I have lost my mind. What a wonderful post. Thank you so much for clearing up this whole effigy thing for me. And another wonderful thing about collecting effigys is it is not against the law. Not yet anyway. As soon as they find out we are collecting them and how valuable they are they will stop us. So we must get them all gathered up fast. I have a half acre that I plan on filling.

Comment

I see a bison there, do not see a buffalo, unless you are trying to buffalo us, then I do see that.

Comment

I can see the buffalo indeed, I followed the other effigy post and decided you guys weren't treating that fella very nice. So I looked at the post again, went upstairs and took two of my pain pills for my back, waited fifteen minutes and took a muscle relaxer, and that other post still looks like a rock. However adding a beer to the previous combination I am quite certain that there is an effigy of a mammoth dry humping your buffalo's ear!
            That would qualify as an effigy within an effigy and would bump the value up to at least $5.50

Comment

Wallace
            I am laughing my #$% off.  To bad I stay sober most of time these days.
            Jack

Comment

Angus Bull, Beef it's whats for supper -and- on my second beer not sure I want to read the other thread. :unsure:

Comment

Finally, a real effigy we can all see! Wondered when the satire would hit the wall. Great posts!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                X