• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11KBP
    replied
    turkeytail wrote:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT Ride 11kbp!!!! :woohoo:
      Butch, Travis and Turkeytail ...thank you for the comments.
    11KBP

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Thanks for the information Travis.  I didn't know that,  If I had a picture of my 88 T-bird,  I
    would have posted it,  but oh well.  Not really that fast though Butch. 
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    Well shucks fellers, good hounds and fast cars. If this ain't heaven, you can pert near see it from here !

Leave a comment:

• kansas
    replied
    Thanks Gary. The patterdale is somewhat uncommon. Most breeders won't sell to just anyone. They are a highly active breed. They are hunting dogs. They are Used in pairs to hunt badgers. Highly intelligent breed. Indoors u can find him next to the heater or under a blanket. Outside he's a nut. Will chase a frizbee all day. Loves the water. Almost has a human personality. My Belgium is closely related to the Germans. U see most police dogs are Belgium, due to speed intelligence, and smell. They are little smaller than a German. Great guard dogs. And very very fast. I'd bet she would give a greyhound a Hell of a race.
    Travis

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Nice dogs Travis,  I've never seen a Patterdale.  They must be rare.
    At least around here.  The Belgian sure resembles the German Shepherd.  They
    must be related right?  Dogs do make the best hunting buddies.   
    Gary
    nice cars too.

Leave a comment:

• turkeytail
    replied
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT Ride 11kbp!!!! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• 11KBP
    replied
    Butch Wilson wrote:

Boy thats a beauty, you still got it ? I'm just glad I survived the late 60's early 70's.
      Lol, yes ...I'm surprised I survived. The 1970 SS454 LS6 came out of the factory conservatively rated at 450HP.
    11KBP

Leave a comment:

• kansas
    replied
    That's a beauty 11KBP. MY Skylark is not a GS but it does have the 455 with a turbo 400 stage 3 race tranny.  It will geet up and go. And go threw some gas.
    Travis

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    Boy thats a beauty, you still got it ? I'm just glad I survived the late 60's early 70's.

Leave a comment:

• 11KBP
    replied
    Butch Wilson wrote:

Going to the 454 made a big difference !
      Especially if it was an SS LS6.
    11KBP

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    Going to the 454 made a big difference !

Leave a comment:

• turkeytail
    replied
    I had a couple of chevelles, 70-SS and a 72. Only lost two races with my 70...Problem was one was down main street of Reese, my home town. :evil:  Cops frown upon That! 6 points and I accumulated 11 twice. $800 bucks a year PLPD in 1978. inch:

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    Yes it was Travis that GS embarrased a lot of GTO's and Chevelles !

Leave a comment:

• kansas
    replied
    People always mistake my jeepster for a scout. They are pretty similar. Those Scouts are hard to stop. They go any where. Your Buick must have been hard to part with. inch:  They'll have to pry the keys out of my cold hands. After I'm dead :evil: 
    Thanks
    Travis

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    I like them old too. Reminds me of my old CJ 5, and that skylark makes me miss my 67 Buick GS 400. I still would like to find a scout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X