Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT Ride 11kbp!!!! :woohoo:

Comment

Nice dogs Travis,  I've never seen a Patterdale.  They must be rare.
      At least around here.  The Belgian sure resembles the German Shepherd.  They
      must be related right?  Dogs do make the best hunting buddies.   
      Gary
      nice cars too.
      South Dakota

Comment

Thanks Gary. The patterdale is somewhat uncommon. Most breeders won't sell to just anyone. They are a highly active breed. They are hunting dogs. They are Used in pairs to hunt badgers. Highly intelligent breed. Indoors u can find him next to the heater or under a blanket. Outside he's a nut. Will chase a frizbee all day. Loves the water. Almost has a human personality. My Belgium is closely related to the Germans. U see most police dogs are Belgium, due to speed intelligence, and smell. They are little smaller than a German. Great guard dogs. And very very fast. I'd bet she would give a greyhound a Hell of a race.
        Travis

Comment

Well shucks fellers, good hounds and fast cars. If this ain't heaven, you can pert near see it from here !

Comment

Thanks for the information Travis.  I didn't know that,  If I had a picture of my 88 T-bird,  I
            would have posted it,  but oh well.  Not really that fast though Butch. 
            Gary
            South Dakota

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT Ride 11kbp!!!! :woohoo:
                Butch, Travis and Turkeytail ...thank you for the comments.
              11KBP

Comment

Hey 11KBP, Want to race 4 pinks?   

Comment

kansas wrote:

Hey 11KBP, Want to race 4 pinks?    
                    Sure, why not, lol. 
                  Nice convert you have there kansas.
                  11KBP

Comment

I will run my 72 Chevy Truck with my 350S in it. Will not tell you the horse power, but it will burn out in 3 speeds.

Comment

This is my dog Maxie Maximus Trashimus. We have owned her for 9 years. The first 2 yeasr she did $3,000.00 dollars to the house. So he last name in now Trashimus.

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

I will run my 72 Chevy Truck with my 350S in it. Will not tell you the horse power, but it will burn out in 3 speeds. 
                          Good looking 350 Jack.

Comment

Great post Butch!  I really enjoyed the muscle cars, I grew up 20 years too late!  Here's my Leo and Clovis.  Leo is a "red" lab (yellow parents, came out red) and he is almost 4 now, and much bigger than the photo.  Clovis is the second pic, and he is almost one.  We adopted him in Denver, but he came into town with a bunch of puppies from a reservation near Clovis, NM.  He's our little "rez dog".  I truly believe he is from ancient blood lines from the native's dogs. 

Click image for larger version

Name:	clovis a [replaced].jpg
Views:	49
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	221157

Comment

Jack
                            My dad had a red and white chevy pickup just like that back on the farm.  I'm thinking
                            it wasn't souped up like yours though.  Nice looking pickup. 
                            Gary
                            South Dakota

Comment

Looks like your dog is really laid back Jack,  and as far as the $3000.00 damage,  what do you
                              expect when you give him a name like that?  He was just living up to his name!
                              Gary
                              South Dakota

Comment

Nice pictures of your dogs Paleo.  Leo is big.  Wow!  Clovis looks like there might
                                be a little Red heeler in him. 
                                Gary
                                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X