Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDhunter
    replied
    Wow Hoss,  He sure is cute.  There is one just like him, here in town that the owners
    are trying to find a home for.  He's just a puppy as well.  They look identical.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Well we just got him today yall can meet Champ he is half Yorky half Poodle I call him a Yodel and my woman calls him a Porky  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: he was born on Dec.30 my gals Birthday.so I bought it for her she lost poor Skippy last year he was hit by a car in the drive way and didn't make it poor guy!

Here his is with an antique ink well for scale.

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Paleo,  Well we definitely know he's not lab or St. Bernard.  He looks alot smaller in that picture
    than the last.  I'm sure he doesn't care what he is,  just glad to have a good home and be out
    hunting arrowheads. 
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• Paleolution
    replied
    SDhunter, ya he's huge!  He weighs around 110 pounds, here's a pic with him next to my wife.  Granted she's only 95 pounds, but it gives you some reference.  Everyone that has seen Clovis tries to identify him.  I've heard everything from Pit Bull to Healer, but I think he's so far crossed it's hard to tell what he is?  The first thing my vet said when I brought him in was, "oh cute, another reservation dog", he kind of stunned me.  I said how the hell could you tell?  He said he has seen a lot of them in the last couple years in my area, and they all come from New Mexico then to Denver.  He calls him a cow dog, and I'm sure that's what the majority of him is.  The adoption papers said Lab mixed St. Bernard! lol  Butch, those Carolina Dogs are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Butch Wilson
    replied
    Hey Tyson, Here is a dog that has been seen around Carolina for a very long time. Anyone who has spent any time in the South Carolina swamps can tell you how remote an inaccesible they are.
    Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Check it out "The Carolina Dog" or American Dingo
      photo From wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• turkeytail
    replied
    Love that truck Jack!! I had a 72 but needless to say not that nice. 

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Nice pictures of your dogs Paleo.  Leo is big.  Wow!  Clovis looks like there might
    be a little Red heeler in him. 
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Looks like your dog is really laid back Jack,  and as far as the $3000.00 damage,  what do you
    expect when you give him a name like that?  He was just living up to his name!
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    replied
    Jack
    My dad had a red and white chevy pickup just like that back on the farm.  I'm thinking
    it wasn't souped up like yours though.  Nice looking pickup. 
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• Paleolution
    replied
    Great post Butch!  I really enjoyed the muscle cars, I grew up 20 years too late!  Here's my Leo and Clovis.  Leo is a "red" lab (yellow parents, came out red) and he is almost 4 now, and much bigger than the photo.  Clovis is the second pic, and he is almost one.  We adopted him in Denver, but he came into town with a bunch of puppies from a reservation near Clovis, NM.  He's our little "rez dog".  I truly believe he is from ancient blood lines from the native's dogs. 

Click image for larger version

Name:	clovis a [replaced].jpg
Views:	53
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	221157

Leave a comment:

• 11KBP
    replied
    greywolf22 wrote:

I will run my 72 Chevy Truck with my 350S in it. Will not tell you the horse power, but it will burn out in 3 speeds. 
      Good looking 350 Jack.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf22
    replied
    This is my dog Maxie Maximus Trashimus. We have owned her for 9 years. The first 2 yeasr she did $3,000.00 dollars to the house. So he last name in now Trashimus.

Leave a comment:

• greywolf22
    replied
    I will run my 72 Chevy Truck with my 350S in it. Will not tell you the horse power, but it will burn out in 3 speeds.

Leave a comment:

• 11KBP
    replied
    kansas wrote:

Hey 11KBP, Want to race 4 pinks?    
      Sure, why not, lol. 
    Nice convert you have there kansas.
    11KBP

Leave a comment:

• kansas
    replied
    Hey 11KBP, Want to race 4 pinks?