Just a thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site who has helped me and given insight about my artifacts. Also a thanks to the moderators who have given good advice and also shut down some of my posts before I made a fool of myself or had any legal issues (sometimes I get worked up and a little out of hand). So thanks to all of you it's nice to have a good community of people who are like minded. Once last thanks to the person who created this site finding it has made my life better and my freinds life's who no longer have to hear me talk about rocks.

Most of us feel good about the site which is a wonderful place to communicate and learn. Glad you share the feeling.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Have to agree, this is a cool place to hang out.
      keep on keepin after

Comment

Well we are certainly glad to have you and help in anyway we can. We all made mistakes early on. You should have seen some of the battle royals! LOL. All in love of course, amongst brothers and sisters, even though the ladies usually behave! Haha. I love all these guys and am making new friends all the time. It does feel like family here.
        South Dakota

Comment

• Kaleb
          Kaleb commented
          Editing a comment
          I can definitely feel the family vibe here. You guys are all good people and I'm glad i stuck around. I enjoy all the input I get even the harsh honest truth.

Thanks Kaleb, we are glad you stuck around and put up with us too. Definitely family here.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

What ? Your still hanging around ? I’ll have to work on running you off !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Glad you stuck around too, Kaleb. You put on some good artifact shows and your stories are always good. Really like seeing everything you post. Also, thank you for the awesome secret Santa gifts! Those points really blew me away and the books are great too.
            Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

• Kaleb
              Kaleb commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. No problem in glad you liked them

I try to think what I'm going to say before I post so it doesn't come out wrong. Doesn't always work but usually it does. I try to treat others as I would want to be treated. Glad you decided to stay
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Keep coming brother. Dirt kicker
              SW Connecticut

Comment

Working...
              X