Remodel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remodel

Every winter I find a project to keep me from going insane with boredom . The floors in the house started looking like they were a hundred years old which is ok but paint chips were coming up . And a bathroom with roughed in plumbing needed finishing . I got a good start maybe I can finish before arrowhead season . And I moved that wood stove the rest of the way onto the hearth its been like for a least 20 years lol . 74 and still kicking .
    Attached Files

looks like quite the project ,well done.
    Wyoming

Comment

Good work Dennis.
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Hey Dennis, that’s one beautiful tub. When you get the bathroom finished & the water turned on, you should get dibs on the first hot soak!
        Child of the tides

Comment

• south fork
          south fork commented
          Editing a comment
          Found it on craigslist never used with all new facets and hardware for a third or less of the cost compared to Home Depot or Lowes .

Good job...u got electrician?
        SW Connecticut

Comment

• south fork
          south fork commented
          Editing a comment
          Me lol .

• redrocks
          redrocks commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok I was gonna say I'd come do the wiring.if ya took me hunting where ya find those crystal points hahaha

Looks real good I wish I had some of that kind of talent
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Well yeah! It was the only way you were going to get that flooring under that leg! Nice work and bet you made some extra special bonus points.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• south fork
            south fork commented
            Editing a comment
            I removed the facet from the hot water tank so we could move over 4" inches . My wife helped me cut the stove pipe and clean the flue we were both covered in soot . I'm gaining points under a watchful eye I'm great at starting projects but not finishing lol .
        Working...
        X