My daughters bad habit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughters bad habit

Saved from the glue trailer! Nice little deadhead, is my granddaughters first horse (she's all of 6 month old). This time its not my time and training, all on her.

Why was it going to the glue trailer? Looks like a healthy pony to me.
    keep on keepin after

Comment

• TJdave
      TJdave commented
      Editing a comment
      Get all our horses from the glue (or zoo, lions gotta eat too) trailer. You get all kinds and almost never know the poor things story, but I suspect christmas/birthday gifts to people who never owned a horse

Not sure I follow.....
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I love animals , I feel bad for the neglected nags around this area.Its ok for people that can afford to take proper care of animals.

• TJdave
      TJdave commented
      Editing a comment
      Boils my blood to see the old girls tied in the road ditch on a lead rope and you know its the only groceries they are going to get, but you can't save them all. Horses are expensive and buying them is by far the cheapest part of it.

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish people would at least tie them in the ditch to feed. Here, the neglected horses just stand in dirt lots, ribs showing with banana hoofs . Makes me want to beat the owners with a stupid stick. Just before the horses die, animal control will step in but it’s usually to late. Tx is free range still, they ought to just set em free....

Where are there green leaves on trees still? I need to move there, because I sure hate winter! Nice horse, and good save.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• TJdave
      TJdave commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really a winter this year, I've already mowed once and those are loblolly pines, they are going extinct
Working...
X