No announcement yet.

Corona virus reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelter in place does that mean you cant leave on your day off to excercise? I usually am by myself so I don't have to worry about any close contact.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• tomf
      tomf commented
      Editing a comment
      In California you are allowed to excercise outdoors providing you observe social distancing. Most likely the same in Georgia.

Should have done it three weeks ago.

California

Comment

If someone has time would you briefly outline “cgode’s” YouTube video.? We are in a remote area and have very little data now that my wife is working from home. I would really appreciate it and there may be others in the same predicament. Thank you.
      Northern Ky

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        Check PM

• Owen70
        Owen70 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for taking the time, Tam. Much appreciated.

Yesterday's report was almost 6000 people have it now in Georgia. Think the death total was 184 in less than a month. Still healthy so far.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

UK daily deaths up to yesterday:

Click image for larger version

Name:	UK.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	436865

US Daily deaths up to yesterday:

Click image for larger version

Name:	US.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	436866

You can see statistics by US State at the link below. New Cases and New Deaths are mostly reported daily. If the box is blank (no coloured cell) then it means the daily numbers are not yet confirmed/announced:

United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Utterly tragic for so many countries. Keep safe guys and girls. Your loved ones too.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          Very unreliable site.

• painshill
          painshill commented
          Editing a comment
          Why so?

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answer...virus-3535912/

I’m starting to see some new information on this drug, that I use everyday. They are only in vitro studies, but I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to try it on someone I knew. It’s been used on millions of people, mostly third world countries, to treat for internal and external parasites. Perfectly safe with the right dose of course.
        Last edited by SDhunter; 04-05-2020, 05:31 PM.
        South Dakota

Comment

• clovisoid
          clovisoid commented
          Editing a comment
          It's been several years, but when we used to visit my in-laws ranch down in Venezuela, we'd take that drug to prevent something call River Blindness caused by parasite that comes from a black fly bite along with an anti-malarial drug. They still take them in many tropical areas of the world.

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute. Can’t hurt

Georgia headed to the 7000 mark now for infected. Hardly anyone is doing the distancing of 6 feet like they say to. except me and other employees. They step forward I step back. Sometimes you have to literally tell them to stop and say I can hear you from there. Just ridiculous. My dentist is closed until May 15th now so that's another month longer than previously said for being closed. I'm not sure how long this will last but I hope everyone is hanging in and making it through this rough time in our lives. I'm very sorry for the people out of work.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

Rhode Island

Comment

• south fork
            south fork commented
            Editing a comment
            And a nice tip .

Good one Charlie. One thing it can't take away is our sense of humour. Hope you and the wife are doing OK. This may lift your spirits:

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

• CMD
            CMD commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Roger. That was great! Love it, lol. Stay safe.

• Most physicians have closed their offices in my area.... I have been off now for three weeks, don't expect to go back until May Day... We just had a case where a pharmacy tech at a VERY local walgreens came to work sick, with a 104 temp and puking.... tested positive for Coronavirus. WTF!?!? The worst people to go in sick are in Healthcare and Pharmacies!! People are having groceries delivered..... Around 50 percent are wearing masks in public..... Our downtown is dead. No traffic. Air is cleaner.
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

• Tam
            Tam commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh on the air is cleaner . I saw a site today showing places all over the world ! India before and after it’s just crazy . China opened its boarders last night in a big celebration after 76 days . Let’s see how this pans out .

• That had to be some inside pressure. Like come to work or your fired . Off the chats ridiculous Tom !!
          They are starting to take temperatures of all employees at Walgreens and various stores .
          meanwhile back on the island we have tourist showing up still .Got a cheap ticket ...here I am .
          Now they have a task force that sends them home or puts them up in anything that’s open with a 14 day quarantine . WTH ... why do they come . 2 men HOMELESS showed up put them right back on the plane . Kauai made VRBO’s STOP ADVERTISING .
          There was a man that tested positive in Hawaii that was going out in public stores etc . They finally put him in a hospital .
          Go to off the Wall to see what Wayne’s been up to .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	B01D8D19-0717-4A39-BCC2-88D4E111695B.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	438473
            South Dakota

Comment

Name:	96DEB451-F3E7-4A08-B43A-5273A6848E5E.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	438475
              South Dakota

Comment

Name:	9C39F858-08C8-4028-A41A-C0AB52C51E26.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	438477
                South Dakota

Comment

• That's funny. I saw a woman dressed in all white plastic with a shield face mask and white rubber boots on the other day. Every thing covered but didn't have gloves on. Couldn't get a picture though against the rules.
                  NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                  X