Check this one out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this one out

thought this was kind of funny http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8281...ovis-arrowhead
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

:laugh:  :laugh: 
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Funny and kind of true! I know how much my wife loves me when I talk about, leave the house in search of and when lucky, bring home my finds and she just nods her head and smiles and listens to me ramble. I also get that wife look too! You know the one.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Oh yea, I KNOW that look Greg.........now she just gives me that sarcastic "that's a pretty rock" comment, which has that "crazy ol' fool" hidden message. :dry:
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hes got the fever! 

Comment

I want to go with him! I want to find the giant Clovis too!!
            Thanks Ray :silly:
            Rhode Island

Comment

:laugh: OMG! I had tears running down my cheeks by the time I finished watching that. I have got to show that to my hubby. The only difference betweent the characters in the cartoon and us would be I would be the one wanting to go out hunting the giant Clovis.
              I really don't see a problem with his plan.  :whistle:

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sounds like conversations between my mother and I!!! She says my head is full of rocks! I want to quit my job, sell my house, and buy a travel trailer and dig up the US!! Well, except for those nasty artifact laws...

Comment

I had my hubby watch it and he gave me that litte "uh-huh, it's cute" type look. If you're not a rock hound you just don't get it!

Comment

Adena wrote:

I had my hubby watch it and he gave me that litte "uh-huh, it's cute" type look. If you're not a rock hound you just don't get it!
                    Lol!! Same here!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X