Water !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water !

So I’ve not been around much here lately. Out here in Tx panhandle we don’t have rivers, streams, or natural lakes. I’m doing my best at social distancing, mostly to try to protect my wife( She has no immune system ) and has to have a 7 hour infusion every month , of other people’s immune system( Immunoglobulins )I’m officially retired drawing my SS and such and even though I’m bionic, I feel fairly damn good ! So, I’m still working, every day, all day long to keep the water wells running...Most of our water cometh via water wells, about 90%. Now, the more intense washing of clothing , hands etc has caused more breakdowns... This use to never happen as I drive my rig or rigs, to wells. People wave at me, and wave me through stop signs. I’ve become popular !!! God help us all to overcome this virus as I really don’t want to be popular around here ! We have people that are Rock Stars, they are in the medical profession . Much love, stay safe ! Click image for larger version

Name:	7D95EC8B-FDD3-4850-A95A-1A35EF59A319.jpeg
Views:	307
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	434070
    Lubbock County Tx

Good on you stay safe out there
    Wyoming

Comment

Amen! Brother.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

To those that do what they have to do, thank you.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

U were always popular even. Before .cannoli virus brother..Peace.. and safety for the family man
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Stay safe for the family and that looks like a pretty good field to hunt right there...😬
            North Central Kentucky

Comment

Awesome JJ but stay safe brother.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Stay safe out there,JJ! Thanks for keeping the wells up and running!
                South Carolina

Comment

Good men don’t go unrecognized....even if they don’t want the recognition.
                  im waiting to see if you hit oil! 😃
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

I did a double take on your social security abbreviation, I've been studying up on WWII... Covid-19 isn't bad here in Kentucky. Everybody seems to have mild to moderate cases, and those who did die died of underlying conditions like smoking for 40 years. Keep at those wells, the people of Texas appreciate ya!
                    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
                      Lindenmeier-Man commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The double take is understandable !
                  Working...
                  X