Need others to help Gold Dredge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need others to help Gold Dredge

Have any of you guys seen the new series called Bering Sea Gold?
    It follows after Gold Rush on Discovery(I think), which I have been addicted to since it came on. One freaking boat has a backhoe on it and they are pulling in like 150k a day worth of gold. I got the fever just watching it!

Amazing, isn't it? There are some clips here:

Some years ago I worked with a lady whose son was a guy known as "Banjo" West. He was a professional diver and treasure hunter... one of the team that recovered $100 million in gold bullion from the warship HMS Edinburgh that was sunk by a U-boat in the Arctic in 1942. That guy could tell some tales.
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

It's a great show!  That one dredge brings in more in one day than the whole Hoffman Crew on Gold Rush Alaska do in an entire season! 
      If they could only get good weather!  The stuff is just offshore, Nome.
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

What kinda effect on the number of gold dredges up there do you think next year will have because of the show?  I bet there are a huge influx of "get rich quick" guys up there.  Heck, Id like to go myself if I had the money to build me a dredge

Comment

Get rich quick?.....I'm down with that!
          Southern Connecticut

Comment

I had a friend that hit the rivers hard in Northern Califorina with a sucker hose and he made enough to pay for his 2 week vaction each year. He just loved it.
            I have another friend that owns the last large gold mine in Texas. It was on the Frio River near Uvalde and when the river went dry they could not mine because they did not have the water.
            Jack

Comment

That is what they do up there also, most of them have large sucker hoses that go to the bottom with a diver moving it around, suck the water and material up and shoot it through the sluice boxes, and shoot it back out into the water leaving the gold behind in the sluice boxes

Comment

Working...
              X