Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Rock Garden (For all the Rock Lovers Here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rock Garden (For all the Rock Lovers Here!)

I tried to make a photo album, but things did not go well...So I'll just show you guys here. Now if you don't like rocks and flowers...DON'T LOOK!!!!!!! For those that do, THANK YOU for looking. :lol:

These photos were all taken in spring before the drought...needless to say nothing thrived. Hopefully I will have a more nourished scenery this year.

Comment

Very nice, Heather! Is that Jimmy Durante in the last photo?? Just kiddin, you may not be old enough to remember him
      Rhode Island

Comment

I'm really not, but I do know of Jimmy. I think the same thing too! Ahchachachachacha =)

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

I'm really not, but I do know of Jimmy. I think the same thing too! Ahchachachachacha =)
            I forgot the Ahchachachacha part :laugh:
          Rhode Island

Comment

Scenic garden, Heather.  A lot of interesting rocks and some good looking florals.  I kinda pooped out on my garden last year because I hurt my back and after that became sick with viral junk.  Recovering is the pits! 
            Got a good laugh out of Jimmy Durante!!! :lol:

Comment

roustabout149 wrote:

Scenic garden, Heather.  A lot of interesting rocks and some good looking florals.  I kinda pooped out on my garden last year because I hurt my back and after that became sick with viral junk.  Recovering is the pits! 
              Got a good laugh out of Jimmy Durante!!! :lol:
                Oooohhh...bummer about the back and viral junk. Hope you feel much better and get to enjoy your spring this year.

Comment

Yall forgot about Mrs Calabash!

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Oh yes! Mrs. Calabash!!!

Comment

Looks nice. I like it...Needs more cacti though...

Comment

I agree...My only draw back on the cacti is the fact that my daughters puppy LOVES to EAT cactus! I thought Catahoula Leopards were smart dogs!!!! And small children play there, pretending it is a castle...I have all my cacti in pots, so I can move them out of the way. Will be working on it much more this spring...can't dig for arrowheads in the mud and the rainy stuff is starting to move into Texas...so now it's time to garden!!

Comment

Working...
                      X