Two of my Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of my Girls!

They believe everything I say!!! Doesn't get much better than that! True friends. Nala, the smaller of the two, is 5 yrs. Puddles, her niece, is 4. When you talk to Nala, she turns her head from side to side as if acknowledging that you're speaking to her. Puddles...she could not care less! :lol: Both are well behaved and wonderful pets. Love, love, love!

Very cute dogs Pam. We lost our dog last year to an unfortunate accident. This month we got our new addition to the family. His name is Champion and he weighs 2.5 pounds. He's a Yorkipoo or half Yorkshire Terrier half Poodle.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Sweet BABIES!!! I have many. Here is my #1 baby:

Comment

She loves to dig! Too bad I can't take her arrowhead hunting with me!

Comment

AWWWW! What cuties! I love the look on her face in the second picture. She's looking at you like "couldn't you at least wait til I get my hair combed to take my picture?". True puppy love.

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Very cute dogs Pam. We lost our dog last year to an unfortunate accident. This month we got our new addition to the family. His name is Champion and he weighs 2.5 pounds. He's a Yorkipoo or half Yorkshire Terrier half Poodle.
              If that doesn't melt your heart I don't know what would. Adorable.

Comment

Hoss wrote:

HE WANTS ME TO HOLD HIM!!!  I CAN SEE IT IN HIS EYES!  WHAT A SHINY COAT!

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

Sweet BABIES!!! I have many. Here is my #1 baby:
                  This one looks like a little rascal! Adorable!

Comment

Adena wrote:

AWWWW! What cuties! I love the look on her face in the second picture. She's looking at you like "couldn't you at least wait til I get my hair combed to take my picture?". True puppy love.
                    Heehee. I was talking to her.  She tips her head from side to side. Probably thinking, "what does she want from me???"

Comment

jeez I miss my ferret Slinky now...if it didn't crap underneath everything that it could squeeze under(which was anything with a gap over half an inch), I would have kept him...he was so laid back but the smell was too much.  Just remembered that he killed my father's blue and gold Macaw one night was also a deciding factor in him leaving our house at the time

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

jeez I miss my ferret Slinky now...if it didn't crap underneath everything that it could squeeze under(which was anything with a gap over half an inch), I would have kept him...he was so laid back but the smell was too much.  Just remembered that he killed my father's blue and gold Macaw one night was also a deciding factor in him leaving our house at the time
                        UH OH!!! Crap and death...not a good combo for critters! She stays in her cage until evening and then gets out to play...then back in the cage at bedtime...No carpet so messes are a breeze to clean up and I check under and behind EVERYTHING when I put her to bed. Wouldn't take anything for her. Oh, her name is Fiona...FIFI for short! She is only about 2 yrs. old. Found her in my moms back yard. She must have gotten out the door at someone elses house. I never could find her previous owner...

Comment

Roustabout...sometimes I think that should be her name! RING TAIL TOOTER is very fitting, too...as well as "trouble", thief, and any other naughty name you wanna put on her. But she is precious and I'll keep all the trouble she has to offer. She's ALWAYS in a good mood. Best anti-depressant on the earth!

Comment

My daughter wants a ferret for her birthday. I'm not worried about the smell I have three small boys a ferret can't be much worse. I have always wanted one but wanted too wait till my kids were older and more responsible because I know in the end I'm the one that has too be the primary caregiver for whatever animal becomes a family member.

Comment

Working...
                          X