Whats in a screen name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats in a screen name...

In case ya ever wonder how I came up with mine....No I'm not a methamphetamine dealer. :laugh: My 2005 Triumph Speedmaster 900

Nice British Bike Speed. My first bike was a 1967 BSA Lightning 650 CC I had a set of tuned Mikuni carbs on that thing and it flew. I was maybe 18 and my best buddy had a Norton Comando. He said why did you buy that thing. I said take her for a ride you'll see. He hit a  bump in the road while shifting to third and his body flew off the seat causing him to twist  the throttle and he looked like a flag in the breeze. LOL
    He came back and said holy crap that thing is quick! LOL 
    Maybe someday I will get another they sure were fun to ride back in the day. I am in CT now and there is just too many cars on the road up here now.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Nice Bike, I just want to know if the story is true that British bikes always mark their parking spot ?
      I would take a Triumph or BSA if you got a spare one sitting around !

Comment

SWEET!

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Nice Bike, I just want to know if the story is true that British bikes always mark their parking spot ?
          I would take a Triumph or BSA if you got a spare one sitting around !
            No Butch, the Brit bikes have come a long way in that regard...Its the Harleys that leave the oil slicks now.

Comment

And Hoss, although I've never had one I LOVE the old BSA, Triumphs and Nortons too..I've got my a_s to come off the seat a couple times on this thing.

Comment

My screen name is derived from two different sources. I grew up in the Panhandle of Oklahoma and my College mascot is an Aggie. So, Panaggie. My other screen name is paininyourbut. I never got to ride motorcycles growing up as my Mom's best friend was killed on one. When my brother and I asked if we could get one, she said "Sure, if you chain it to the tree out there and ride in circles."
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X