Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics! My thoughts EXACTLY!!

Politics! My thoughts EXACTLY!!
    A brief intellectual speech from Mr. Doubletalk and his current feelings on politicsFor more footage and to purchase the book please visit: http://doubletalk...
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Maybe it's my computer speakers...but I couldn't understand a word he said!!!

Comment

ALRIGHTY THEN! and what happened to point 1 and 2???? This guy needs to put the bottle down or something...

Comment

:laugh:  :laugh:  :S  :dry:  :huh:  inch:
        Rhode Island

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

ALRIGHTY THEN! and what happened to point 1 and 2???? This guy needs to put the bottle down or something...
             :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Heck...I thought I missed them or something!  Maybe the bottle doesn't exist anymore!  Somebody done gone and cracked it over his head!

Comment

[QUOTE]roustabout149 wrote:

Originally posted by rokhedred post=44612
               :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Heck...I thought I missed them or something!  Maybe the bottle doesn't exist anymore!  Somebody done gone and cracked it over his head!
              He was deliberately mumbling garbled words and non-words and skipping points 1 and 2 etc, doing his best to make no sense whatsoever, doing his best to be a politician in other words   I clicked on the YouTube link top left of the clip and saw he has quite a few clips like that, although for now that one was enough  :laugh:  :laugh:
            Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
            X