How did you pick your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you pick your screen name?

Speedmaster's thread about his screen name got me wondering, how did you pick yours? Some, like Turkeytail, I imagine are pretty obvious but some aren't as much.
    I usually go by Clovis on any type of forum I'm on because that is my favorite kind of arrowhead and I think it sounds like a pretty feminine name. My dog Clovis agrees. :laugh:
    When I went to sign up here I found out Clovis was already taken so I decided on Adena since it's a nice Woodland point and sounds kind of feminine too.
    You turn.

I like your name...I would name my kid Adena. Hopefully I'm done having them though...They're cutting into my head huntin' time

Comment

mine is simple!!! Jesse for my first name and D is for my last name and the 22 is a number my family uses in sports.  Ive worn it every time ive played a sport and even have the Number 22 tattooed on my back in roman numerals (XXII)! B)

Comment

I'm done having kids too Speedmaster. My baby is 22! I did tell my mother a while back if I could have any more and I had a girl she would either be Stella Adena or Clovis Alexandra. She allowed it is a good thing I can't have any more kids. And what the heck is wrong with Hardin for a boy?  :whistle:  :laugh:

Comment

Painshill is the ID that I use on most sites. It's where I live:

The house has been substantially altered since the view below, sketched in the mid 19th Century. It's now divided up into separate properties and I live in a piece of it:

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

WOW! You live in an absolutely beautiful place! I'd love to have that view every day.

Comment

Adena wrote:

WOW! You live in an absolutely beautiful place! I'd love to have that view every day.
                Uhhh....yeah! That is beautiful. And yeah, Hardin does have a nice ring to it...

Comment

Roger, that looks like Heaven!

Comment

My screen name says alot...rok=rock hed=head and red...well it's red. I'm a rock head and I have red hair...ROKHEDRED. My mother says my head is full of rocks. 

Comment

rokhedred wrote:

My screen name says alot...rok=rock hed=head and red...well it's red. I'm a rock head and I have red hair...ROKHEDRED. My mother says my head is full of rocks. 
                       :laugh: I think we have some things in common. I'm a red head too (well at least I still am with the aid of Ms. Clairol LOL),a rock hound and my mother thinks my head is full of rocks too.  :silly:  :cheer:

Comment

I worked for a Bakery for many years Loading and unloading trucks on a loading dock with a bunch of guys and they named me Hoss. Everybody there had a nickname! Been called that for twenty something years now. I don't work there any more but the name stuck. Every time I see one of the guys I get a shout out!
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

:whistle: 

Comment

TT one picture= 1,000 words,,, i have a wet sand shovel and a dry sand shovel, and a little point finder, but my wife picked that name for me,,,,twoshvel

Comment

Mine took no imagination at all. I have used it on 5 forums now......but I stayed a Holiday Inn last nite.
                            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: tomclark??      :laugh:
                              muhaha, same on all forums
                              Professor Shellman
                              Tampa Bay

Comment

Working...
                              X