Drone 5 - 23 - 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone 5 - 23 - 2020

One of my Sons ordered a Drone off of Amazon and had me flying it in minutes . So easy to fly super responsive with a gimble mounted high resolution Camera your cell phone snaps into the controls to help navigate and see where your at . He bought it to practice with hundreds of dollars against the Drone at work that cost thousands they use for GPS mapping . Pull back and it goes straight up out of sight and has great range also . Low and slow to hunt artifacts from your tailgate . Props folded grey Drone and Black controls . Click image for larger version

Name:	P5220601.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	455881 Click image for larger version

Name:	P5220600.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	455882

That’s exactly what I would do, if I was hunting now...We had a couple shot down around here, does it have a defensive missile system
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• south fork
      south fork commented
      Editing a comment
      It has a ground avoidance warning but no weapons lol .

Nice....can't wait to see ur finds....
    SW Connecticut

Comment

I heard one of those flying over me today
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• clovisoid
        clovisoid commented
        Editing a comment
        It's funny how the noise is so recognizable.

Is that a Mavic Pro or a Spark?

i have a Mavic, and I love it. They are amazing tool/toys...
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• south fork
        south fork commented
        Editing a comment
        DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS

Found a new use for the Drone flying low and slow over the heavy brush and cover to spot old mines and cabin sites . Beats crawling through the poison oak and brush with your head down .

Comment

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s using your head👍

I’ve used mine to find downed deer for guys I hunt with. Saves a TON of legwork.

Me and a buddy were talking about it the other day(he just bought one like mine) and when we were kids, technology like this was something I could hardly imagine...much less ever hope to afford. Now, it’s something I can not only afford, but exceeds all expectations. Our hunting place is part of our farm, and from the cabin it’s about 4 miles to the farthest corner. If I want to see where anyone is hunting, I can take it up to 400’ or so and cruise all the way over there in less than five minutes, then I don’t have to worry about disturbing them when I go in.

So many uses for them, it seems I find a new one every time I take it out.👍👍
    Working...
    X