No announcement yet.

Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, fellas, you made me pull down Stephen King, tho really just wanna look at picture books and read comic books now. Cannot handle Stephen’s tomes now like The Stand or Insomnia even, but pulled anthology Everything’s Eventual with 14 short stories.

Musta been synchronicity, coz look how he introduced title tale: Click image for larger version

Name:	778BBF83-E4F9-492B-9444-6A4C4FDF0F0E.jpeg
Views:	123
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	466385
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• antmike915
      antmike915 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those SK books you mentioned are good.

Jethro mentioned Phillips Ford, and Griffith’s “an archaeological survey in the lower Mississippi alluvial plain“. Hernando de Soto had a lot of wild escapades in this area. He claimed immortality to the natives but he is supposedly buried under the water near my parents house. They live on the corner of Lake Chicot with only a levee separating them from the Mississippi River. I live due south of them on Macon Bayou where de Soto made camp in the Indian village. Lots of old interesting documents if you get a chance to read.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Just finished " Undaunted Courage " by Stephen Ambrose. Super read with tons of info not in other books I have read on their journey, Lewis and Clark. It's a long read 484 pgs of super small print but worth the read. Had no idea Jefferson was so smart.
      SE IA

Comment

Working...
      X