Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Any one here ever heard of a Mr. Larry Wall ? Says he is a collector. Went by to see a friends collection. My friend was not in selling mood but the gentleman offered him a CA$H price on five pieces, that no one could refuse. He wants to see my collection. I’m just wondering about the gentleman .
    Lubbock County Tx

He is on Facebook. I do not know him personally but he and I have ove 300 mutual collector friends. LOL I dont know all of them either. I post on our facebook page and had done so a lot in the past and gathered many friend requests from that. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002073052344 His page has adds where he is looking for old stuff and he has some nice material in frames on his page. Check it out.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Matt... I don’t do FB. Y’all in here know more about me than anyone else.

Well if he's offering prices like that, I wouldn't show him my best stuff if you know what I mean. They'd be gone, lol!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Really I’m not looking to rent anything to anyone.. However if he were to get ahold of my wife, she’d rent out my entire collection !

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a saying, "My nightmare isn't how I die, my nightmare is that my wife will sell my collection for what I told her I paid for it!"

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I can’t calculate what I paid in walking miles, sandstorms, etc. I use to walk every weekend, all day long. I am surprised though that my hips and knees are in good working order !

I'm pretty sure I've met him at the Temple show, seems to like Edens & Firstviews more than most people.
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      You are correct Sir, he is after Cody Complex with a vengeance ! Or so I’m told....

Don't sell nuttin !
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Well Red, I most prolly won’t rent him a thing. I don’t know if it is true though but it is said that offered 42K cash for a single paleo point.

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Also, it is a fact that he offered 18K to my friend yesterday for a single paleo point. He kept it though.

Tell your wife you could have worse hobbies! 🤭
    Child of the tides

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      She use to call herself a Arrowhead widow on weekends. I told her, well I could be sitting on a bar stool !

Originally posted by Havenhunter View Post
    Tell your wife you could have worse hobbies! 🤭
    I think I said that 3 times today.
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Read above what I quoted to Havenhunter....

Take your best pieces and put them away from the others. Then let him look at your 2and best. You never know what someone will want or pay. Good luck
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I doubt if we will visit Glen....Thanx
Working...
X