HUNGRY BEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUNGRY BEAR

This drive in sandwhich shop opened in Ocala Fl. in 1976, it closed last mo. we took it over and reopened a week later, if it had been closed for more then 20 days we would have had to bring everything up to todays regs. and codes, as is now alot of them were grandfathered in, outside of repainting and replaceing some wood we can't change the way it looks on the out side its in the historic dis. and has to look like it did when it opened, but the food is better! no pink slim here, if you all get down to Fl. stop in and try the papa bear and a real milk shake, wish us good luck,, twoshovel

my son steven

my grandson brenden, my wife cathy, steven and his wife danielle

Now that's my kinda place ! Good luck to you'uns....can I order chili and slaw on my burger ?

Comment

Good Luck and Good Job, TS!!   If/when I get to Ocala I'll be stopping in!  Give us the address boom!
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Good luck Roger! By the way your grandson looks like he could use some help with the shelving!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Tough business but if ya have passion and good food it will work. Make em want more!!! Good luck TS.

Comment

Good luck.ts!!
            Rhode Island

Comment

thanks everyone, its on the corner of s.e. osecola ave and s.e. 5th ave. ocala ,,,twoshovel

Comment

That looks like an awesome endeavor. Good luck to you TS If I ever get down there I want Chili dogs and one of them shakes
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                X