Solutreans: The True Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutreans: The True Story

Here’s a guy who can set the record straight for Standford. I don’t know anything about him, but he’s called Bill Dayholos. Here’s a few quotes from his website:
    “The historical information in this section has not been authenticated by the academic world… all the information below comes from what I have been taught, by the ancient ones… the concept of the Solutreans migrating to North America was first proposed by Dennis Stanford… according to my teachers this migration is accurate concept, but it needs rewriting.” :blink: :blink: :blink:
    Almost spilled my tea when I got to : “For the alien buffs out there, this is the reason why Zeta Reticuli need to tag individuals when following the family line.” :woohoo:
    It’s all spelled out here on this page with lithic examples:
    The shamanic teachings of the Solutreans and the migration into the Americas

And some really helpful insight here on Solutrean boats :

I particularly liked the final note: “I did not fabricate the information on this site. But if there are those that find the information contrary to their beliefs, I fully recommend that they take it up with the ancient ones. Maybe they were wrong!” :whistle:
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

I see no proof.
    Jack

Comment

Wow, Far out, way far out! A lot of work went into this "research" and web site. I wonder what it takes or why I am not capable of making contact with aliens and the ancient ones?
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

I see no proof.
        Jack
          Oooooh, Jack, you're such a sceptic!  :laugh:
        Were you not convinced by the bit that goes?:
        "Very briefly; all animals are created in three versions of their species, humans are no exception. Two variants will be energetically opposite of each other, to create a genetic and energetic balance in a reality. The third variant acts as a catalyst to create movement within this balanced duet. By creating imbalance within the other two variants it allows evolution or growth can take place. This is the only way to maintain existence in the physical reality, for any length of time (no growth – no purpose – no longevity). These third variants are always from a higher or lower vibrational level than the other two physical “seed variants”. In fact, the third variant injection into the reality may or may not be a physical form."
        And what about the third strand of DNA? Crick -and- Watson somehow overlooked that. :whistle:  :blink:  :dry:  :silly:
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Whoasay on the Whatsay; I'll bet the name Bill Dayholos is an alias.
          Yep I thought so. The site is intended either to be a parody or is pure comedy. Clovis from Solutrean is in no danger there!

Comment

Bill wrote:

Whoasay on the Whatsay; I'll bet the name Bill Dayholos is an alias.
            Yep I thought so. The site is intended either to be a parody or is pure comedy. Clovis from Solutrean is in no danger there!
              Gosh! Really??? And there was me thinking it was serious! :lol:

Comment

I am a cosmic cowboy and my horse is called moonshine. I dance on stardust and make up my reality as I go along.

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

I am a cosmic cowboy and my horse is called moonshine. I dance on stardust and make up my reality as I go along.
                  :laugh:

Comment

Maybe it's a spoof...or....maybe this guys is off his meds! :laugh:  :laugh:
                  Southern Connecticut

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I like that!!!  Saddle up!

Comment

Cosmic Cowboy and Moonshine, that's way cool! :silly:  :blush:

Comment

Gets my vote for funniest thread of 2012 :laugh:
                        Rhode Island

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

Sounds like a great way to live
                          Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                          X