Where is everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everybody?

It's only wed. humpday what r you guys doin? I feel like a bastard child on here. Did something happen, should I turn on fox news, did I miss something, is the world ending? Damn im going to bed tommorrow is my friday, to bad it snowed 6 inches today sum bech!!

Oh Gawd don't turn on FOX!!   Now I guess I done it.
    Boom.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Hay I'm here. Sometimes I wondered where you guys were. Figured that something must be going on. The snow is melting up here but the ground is still frozen.Figured the ground must be thawed out down your way.

Comment

Hey Tom and Ron guess I turned in to early last night. Got on here and nobody was here. Oh, Tom I watch all the different news channels just to see who's telling the truth about the  most depressing crap. As for the Weather here Ron we got another snow last night, haven't seen the ground here for couple weeks. Talking snow again this weekend.

Comment

How depresssing is right. Here the snow is mostly gone but everything is frozen up. If I were to drive down to the river it would be warmer. Looking forward to getting out with my metal detector. I don't hunt artifacts with everything closed up so just have to see yours to get new views. Keeping busy with selling some stuff out of our storage on ebay. Want to downsize more this spring. Hay I did find a arrowhead the other day. Found one in a geo-cache that someone made out of clear glass. Kind of cool I will get a photo later and post it for you to get a chuckle from.

Comment

Hey here I am! Just trying to get through winter. Been busy past week or so. Can't wait for the snow to melt and ground to thaw. And for the water to thaw so I can go fishing.

Comment

I think I know what happened to everyone. They went out artifact hunting and found the artifact of their dreams. Then had a heart attack and out in the field frozen solid.

Comment

If Im going to have one of them heart attacks, thats what Id won't to cause it. (artifact dream) Wait but you would not be able to enjoy your find Ron. Think Ill stick with finding my broken pieces and let that heart attack wait. 

Comment

Been working on taxes. I hate this time of year.

Comment

Ok Ok Just take those aspirin tablets before you go out. Here is the point I found in the geo-cache. Ya I know but get a laugh out of it anyway. First arrowhead I have found in many years.

Comment

Would yall be interested in a chat-box built into the site so you can talk in real time or is the posting on the forums more suited to yalls' taste?

Comment

Forums are nice because you can post comments and be involved in topics when time allows. Although a chat room would be fun to talk relics.

Comment

WildHorse that's an awesome piece! You find many like that out there?

Comment

David; I hope not you do know it is a fake. Someone made it out of glass.

Comment

I thought it was chipped from a diamond. :silly:

Comment

Working...
                              X