Barbecue cook off and Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbecue cook off and Festival

Went to a local Festival in neighboring town which has an artifact show in conjunction with cook off and other activities. Was a lovely day although there was an inland hurricane in neighboring states. Not long after show ended rain set in for night. Saw some collectors i haven't seen for a while. Set up outside with flint knappers instead of inside with artifact show felt more comfortable out there. Sold a few arrows, knives and polished rocks. Click image for larger version

Name:	120912965_2800118000219111_372846603544254684_n.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	495226 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1343.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	495227 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1344.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	495228
    South East Ga. Twin City

Looks and sounds like a great day!
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

good on you Johnny
      Wyoming

Comment

Impressive setup Johnny,
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Wish I was there. Looks like a good time. Wish we had some close ups of your work.
          South Carolina

Comment

Dang, WillJo! Where was this that I missed? (It’s true since COVID don’t go out much, but I took car for spin coupla days ago to just see whether remembered how to drive...)
            Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• willjo
              willjo commented
              Editing a comment
              It was in Lyons, GA. and a lot of it was outside so i felt reasonably comfortable being there

That s a good display you got willjo.. nice setup !
            SW Connecticut

Comment

What a perfect combo artifacts and good food . Wish I was there and so glad to see this starting up again .

Comment

It sounds like a lot of fun. Artifacts and eats. It doesn't get better Willjo! Kim
                Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

I would like to see and read about your “full arrows“ on the “upright stand”.
                  I like to see traditional hunting gear and hear there stories.
                  Plz & thanks
                  N.E Colorado, Nebraska panhandle

Comment

• willjo
                    willjo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those arrows are not splined for a bow just for show, i have some made to hunt with and matched to my bow. I will take some photos of my bows and show them.
                Working...
                X