Conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conclusion

I realized that I am a Genius at night! I come up with the most spectacular ideas at night. You would all be proud and deeply impressed. Trouble is,,,, When I wake up I get stupid again and can't remember what I thought up when I was asleep!!! Oh Well. I guess that's just the nature of things. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Write it down immediately or its gone forever...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Speak it into your phone. Then in the morning listen back hopefully it makes sense 😃
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Well, if you've lost your point of reference, maybe you still have a picture of it on your phone.
        South Carolina

Comment

Huh, and I thought I was the only one,Lol....Simply don’t sleep,Hahaha.
          Floridaboy.

Comment

I kept a dream journal for about a year and a half in 1973-74. I would wake up 3-4 times a night, had notebook next to bed, wrote everything down. Some dreams were several pages long, exhaustive detail. Practiced a little lucid dreaming as well. A few “big dreams”, meaning dreams that dealt with the nature of reality, etc. I still have that journal, and some of those “big dreams” are still filled with meaningful insights that became beliefs that are central to my views to this day. Eventually, I had to stop, became too much waking up that many times per night. But, boy, did I get good at remembering every last detail. One insight I discovered is that a normal flying dream, if it became lucid, in other words, one realized you were dreaming, the flying dream became much more akin to an out of body experience.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Take a teaspoon of Benadryl before you go to bed. You’ll sleep very well !
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Narrow Way Knapper
                Narrow Way Knapper commented
                Editing a comment
                Red wine does the trick as well. 😁

• Kentucky point
                Kentucky point commented
                Editing a comment
                I have really bad hay allergies in the summer - which makes it very bad for me because I live on a hay farm, and cut grass and hay for a living. So I take two.... TWO benadryl pills every once in a while to help with my symptoms. I walk around like a zombie afterwards and am good for nothing. I hate benadryl.

Digging for artifacts will let you sleep if it don't kill you .

Comment

I never get ideas in my dreams, just headaches and slight depression. Not one night goes by where I'm not dreaming that I'm in some kind of war from the past.
                "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Well this wasn't meant to be serious. I just thought it up and thought I'd post it to see what kinds of laughs I'd get. I did get some good laughs reading everyone's posts. WARNING do I get goofy when it gets late or when I'm drinking! Haven't had a drink of alcohol in 24, years this month! And I sure am glad I quit. I've been a friend of Bill's a long time. Wink. Thanks all for your comments. Not sleeping anymore LOL. Kim

Comment

• Hal Gorges
                    Hal Gorges commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You need to charge a psychiatrist fee for your services,

• SurfaceHunter
                    SurfaceHunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't had a drink in over 10 years now don't miss it either.

How much would you recommend Hal?

Comment

Old age has brought some weird dreams, only thing is I'm young in every one. Weird.
                    SE IA

Comment

Working...
                    X