X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll take that any day of the week !!

Comment

I thought a sex stone was just another f@$ing rock...
      North Carolina

Comment

Where is butch?
        North Carolina

Comment

A person can, if presence of mind allows, gain scores of personal/ inside , or most times just in general information about a culture or a people by picking up on, random, yet telling details from within or around the humor of that culture or a society, whats being said, whats not being said, whats being insinuated, ...what issues are most important to that particular place and time, etc...i have also found it to be true that humor can be a diagnostic tool, used to guage public opinion for example..or even a weapon as in dark sarcasm, being passive aggressive, or just a sharp tongued smart a#& in general, as for myself, being one who constantly sings the praises of good communication, i choose to use humor for just that...to communicate, to say the things that can be hard to say or things that maybe i fill that i cannot fully convey in any other manner, because it always seems like no matter what, i can usually throw a couple of lines somewhere in the narrative that involves two jewish rabbis ,a catholic priest and a fresh pile of dog crap and get the point across, lol...not always, but more often then not....im rambling....point is ....the world could use a little more humor ..thanks for sharing some of yours....💪😉
          Last edited by Talkingpoints; 09-17-2021, 02:31 AM.
          JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

I dont want to sound like a complete idiot but, what does in situ mean?

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
              SurfaceHunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Pictures taken before you pick it up

Thank you kindly sir! Learn something new every day.

Comment

• Cecilia
              Cecilia commented
              Editing a comment
              Latin for “on site”

Originally posted by Savage1! View Post
            Thank you kindly sir! Learn something new every day.
            Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
            X