No announcement yet.

A Christmas Greeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Hal and Miss June! You’re right, this site is much more than just rocks! Thanks for everything.
    South Dakota

Comment

And now on a serious note. How wonderful for you both. It is so great to see your faces. It brings a more intimate nature from now on in your posts Hal. Give Miss June a big kiss for me will you. Thank you too. Kim
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do Kim.Thanks for the comments.

64 years of marriage, wow! Much respect to you and the Mrs. Hal I feel privileged to be able to learn some knowledge from someone from the old school generation who knows exactly what real life values are and should be. It’s a shame the vast majority of marriages will only last a small percentage of the time that you have put into yours. I will have to live to be 94 years old to be married that long and something tells me that as much time that I spend walking fields and digging holes my wife might just might bury me in one of those holes way before I reach that ripe old age lol Congratulations Hal and I hope 2021 is a good year for you and your family
      Warren County New Jersey

Comment

• Hal Gorges
        Hal Gorges commented
        Editing a comment
        Special thanks, A man with your grit will find the holy grail of N/A artifacts, maybe in21,?...P.S. my mom’s 106, still playing bingo every week at the home, I always joked about her outliving me, I don’t joke no more,?Lololol.
        Last edited by Hal Gorges; 12-27-2020, 05:39 AM.
    Working...
    X