cosmic point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmic point?

Definitely off the wall...but thinking it's a lanceolate.
    California

Looks like flaking on the lateral edge, I vote artifact.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

I wouldn't like it to much getting harpooned by it.
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Loeb is making some points, but he is also doing this to advocate thinking outside the box. At any rate, he sees the shape as that of a sail, not a cigar....

A Harvard professor says we were visited by an alien life form in 2017 — and we should be ready for more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	45C6F5FA-CB25-4020-A0A5-E8FA27566829.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	521955

Rhode Island

Comment

It's a Rock.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Far out man!
            A cave man would think todays cell phone is just another rock? I disagree. He wouldn't know what it is but he'd have to be a complete idiot to think it a rock.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Okay I'm sick of this Aliens, Aliens, Aliens. Everything is about Aliens. Sasquatch is an alien. The Pyramids are Alien. Now Arrowheads are Alien. """ Now I gotta leave this Planet so I can find Alien Artifacts. LOOK OUT SPACE X HERE KIM COMES!!!.
              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• tomf
                tomf commented
                Editing a comment
                A Billion, billion stars and planets. Imagine what's out there to be found? Dead planets with artifacts as the only signal of previous life. Perhaps...
                Time to join space force. Galactic digs? Don't trip over that crater, Kim!

I like Tom!
              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

It would have helped if we had been able to obtain actual photos of the object, but that proved impossible.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac...ed-us-in-2017/

I remember when he first proposed this solution. The evidence at hand did lend itself to that possible solution. But, he also knew it would create a firestorm of criticism. And I like how he responded to that: once you receive tenure, one purpose of tenure should be seen as bestowing upon one the actual freedom to think outside the box, without losing one’s job. Non tenured professors, on the other hand, can often find themselves looking for a job. Loeb advocates that tenured professors/scholars, basically being the only members of academia who are in a safe enough position(try firing a tenured professor) to think outside the box, should be more willing to do so, since doing so often leads to discoveries that may not take place otherwise.

And the Dept of Defence now has slightly under 180 days to produce a report for the Senate Intelligence Committee describing everything it has learned from the evidence gathered by the Naval program studying Unidentified Aerial phenomenon(UAP), all of which resulted from the Pentagon admitting its Navy pilots have witnessed things that remain unidentified. The most recent release of information involves a photo that has made the rounds in all our intelligence agencies, of an aerial object that emerged from the ocean, and then proceeded to fly off at “impossible” speeds. These objects have also been tracked underwater, traveling at hundreds of miles per hour, impossible for our own technologies.

I rather enjoy thinking outside the box where UAP’s are concerned. The three videos released by the Pentagon, or released earlier, and published by the New York Times in Dec. 2017, followed by the Pentagon admitting Navy pilots did take the videos, and that no, nobody has any idea what the objects seen are, they are unidentified, were fascinating. Also very cool is the Navy issuing new orders assuring pilots that they should never fear ridicule in reporting these sightings. In contrast, many commercial pilots do fear such ridicule. And so have Navy pilots. The Navy is now encouraging its pilots not to fear reporting such sightings.

https://thedebrief.org/uap-task-forc...orization-act/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/confirmed-navys-previously-unreported-2019-triangle-ufo-incident

You see what happens when you wake up crazy Charlie! Hahaha. My interest in UFO’s dates to the mid 50’s, during the first domestic UFO flap. I met my future wife in the UFO section of a bookstore. And she still has the most remarkable close encounter story I have ever heard. I know many of the leading ufo researchers in the world on a first name basis. I knew a guy who was an enlisted man at the Roswell Army Air base in 1947, and who handled some of the debris collected, after one of his barrack mates, who was part of the recovery crew, smuggled some of the “foil” into the barracks that night. If you rolled it into a ball, it unfurled leaving no crease. It could not be cut, or burned. Neither Dennis, his first name, nor anyone else in the barracks had ever seen material like it. Dennis described it just as every other known witness described it. I feel honored that long after 1947, I was able to hear a first hand account from a living eye witness to Roswell. And despite Major Jesse Marcel being ordered to say it was a weather ballon, he was an expert in such balloons, decades later he stated that was a lie, it was not what he ordered to say it was, and that he had no idea what it was.

Sorry, just trying to make this thread even more off the wall, lol. It’s one of the most interesting things I have ever been deeply involved in for my entire life, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

I love quantum physics and all the new theorizing too. Sometimes I think we live in a simulation. And what are ufos? Things that were programmed into the simulation, in order to jar our minds. Because we would know it’s quite impossible to travel from distant star systems, so these things in the sky were programmed in to remind us it’s all a simulation. I’m only half serious in saying this. Just an example of how some subjects can help us think outside the box. Sometimes impossible things, impossible events can be liberating and mind expanding. Someone once told me having an open mind is fine, but not so open that your brains fall out on the floor. Hahaha. Very funny, I told him. Wise guy, lol. I’m not concerned about having “too” open a mind, or thinking outside the box. Why not challenge consensus opinion at every turn?

P.S. I loathed the History Network’s Ancient Aliens for the nonsense it has promoted, and the absurd interpretations of humanity’s past. I am interested in the phenomenon, I am not interested in fake history. Between that show and America Unearthed, that network they have made fake history a thing. Ticks me off to see the principals in those shows making money off their interpretations....
                Last edited by CMD; 01-06-2021, 09:44 AM.
                Rhode Island

Comment

• Ron Kelley
                  Ron Kelley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Charlie, Hey Buddy your two links are linked. I can fix it if you like.
              Working...
              X