Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long heads

Does anyone watch Ancient Aliens 👽

I quit watching Ancient Aliens a while ago. Frustrating. Wacky opinions from wacky "experts". Except for when Action Bronson and crew watch it LOL. Cranial deformation was commonly used by prehistoric peoples to show status. Egyptian, South American, US Native Americans, Huns, Maya, Chinook, Croatians etc etc. Still done in Vanuatu today less commonly. No need for aliens to show us or be emulated by us.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Ron Kelley
      Ron Kelley commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tom, If laughter is the best medicine. I should be the healthiest person on earth after watching Ancient Aliens.

• clovisoid
      clovisoid commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, add some filed teeth, stretched earlobes/piercings, tattoos, cranial deformation, and solid knowledge of astronomy (eclipses, longest/shortest days of the year so shadows hit temples perfectly) and you can see why Mayan villagers thought they were ruled by a different type of being.

• oldrocks2
      oldrocks2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have to laugh a lot after watching that show and Oak Island gives me a laugh also. I don't know about aliens being here but I think my boot camp commander and some IRS people have an strange gene.
Working...
X