The 7 fire's !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 7 fire's !

Their is a prophasey of the 7 fire's it says that in the final prediction of the prophasey decisions made by those who have taken over the land! They will have a choice to return to the spiritual teachings or a great destruction will come to all mankind .I can almost see the smoke now !But if they heed the warning and do not hold material things before the Earth & Great Spirit then it will be the begining of a New world peace Choose your paths wisely !!!
    Last edited by Bullheadtee; 01-17-2021, 01:49 AM.
    New Jersey

BS lol
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Has some Biblical connotations to it. Better be a good gardener, you will live like a king in the days just around the corner. No nation can last forever. Once they hit the tipping point you cannot stop the flood that follows. The Papacy is about the longest ruling thing in recent memory. Not the empire of pagan Rome But Papal Rome &the old pontifex Maximus/ Pope crowned in 538-1798 . 1260 years rule over the nations. (Napoleons General Berthier took pope captive 1798 )She’s trying like heck to regain her supremacy over the world and will have a good shot with a Catholic president and 7 of 9 Catholic supremes . I’ve got my popcorn ready should prove to be the ride of a lifetime the next 4-8 years . Revelation 13 is like reading the 📰 newspaper . PS what’s the 7 🔥. I’ve heard of many Indian lores but not this one?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	87822660_2781224405279315_6849169482049388544_n.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	525690
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Tom your the best ..

New Jersey

Comment

• utilized flake
          utilized flake commented
          Editing a comment
          That video is 11 years old. I'm confused as to why Catholics and or a Catholic president has anything to do with anything. SMH repeatedly.

My. Buddies wife told Him that God told Her it was time to leave Him . He replied "Well Guess I can't argue with Him !!! "
        New Jersey

Comment

Good thing he's letting her go...sounds like she has mental illness!
          North Carolina

Comment

With a subject like this thread, it may be illustrative to realize a messianic movement swept many First Nation peoples in the late 19th century period, as the Indian Wars came to an end. I am speaking of the Ghost Dance religion, and movement. It too foretold of a return of the old ways, and it played a role in the Wounded Knee massacre. IMHO, it’s important to understand how social movements, some of which will be heavy on prophesy and restoration of lost ways, arise in times of great stress, and loss of cultural identity.....

”Wovoka claimed to have had a prophetic vision after falling into a coma (possibly due to scarlet fever) during the solar eclipse of January 1, 1889.[3] Wovoka's vision entailed the resurrection of the Paiute dead, and the removal of whites and their works from North America. Wovoka taught that in order to bring this vision to pass, the Native Americans must live righteously and perform a traditional round dance, known as the Ghost Dance.[3]

When prophesy fails....

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...Prophecy_Fails

Last edited by CMD; 01-27-2021, 12:24 PM.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Human nature has basic need to justify events or predetermined outcomes it will never leave us
              New Jersey

Comment

Working...
              X