Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregszybala
    replied
    It would make for an interesting thread. The memories, escapades and ramblings of fellow artifact collectors? How could that not be fun and of interest?

Leave a comment:

• SDhunter
    commented on 's reply
    I have had similar dreams like that in the past. Lol

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    I’m sure anyone who goes to out of the way places will have many stories to tell me included

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    This would the place to tell them AJ. thanks for your support.

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tom you can help make this happen. There are a thousand stories surrounding our collecting that we really don't have a proper forum to tell them. Not only is this a fun idea, it would work well. Hope I have your support.

• AJGamby
    replied
    Great idea for a thread!

I have alot of ramblings/stories that come from my uncle every time I talk to him about collecting!

Leave a comment:

• tomclark
    replied
    Wow I could tell some stories of injuries/accidents that occurred while collecting LOLOL and have the scars to prove it.

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    I think it would be a nice place we could blow off some steam, make jokes and tell wild stories. I hope the Moderators consider this. and make it happen.

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao

• Mattern
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry JJ I don't drink, but I would enjoy seeing you get Sh**t faced and telling stories!

• Hal Gorges
    replied
    Nice thought Kim, In the stories I share I reveal things about myself..For example, The calendar girls are about Miss June and I, about our life really..I kinda feel comfortable doing it thataway...Of course if you’re idea takes off i will contribute ...Funny stories, I don’t think I could top the pot one,Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Well Kim, if ya got a bottle of Crown Royal, I’d tell ya some Whoppers !

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    Oh I have so many things to share. I have this recurring dream where I come to a spot where there are many huge artifacts just laying all over. You too?

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    replied
    An Example. I ran into this guy while hunting. He was quite a character. He told many unbelievable stories. Like he once found a pottery vessel in Lancaster Co that had two large points imbedded in the opposite sides for handles. One side the spear point was Incan. On the other side it was Mayan. I asked if I could see this amazing find. He said that he sent it to the Smithsonian for examination and he would let me know when he got it back! He talked for some time about other amazing finds none of which I believed. But I sure enjoyed his ramblings. Kim

Leave a comment:

• Mattern
    started a topic Relic Collecting Ramblings

Relic Collecting Ramblings

I would like to start a new forum / topic, I would call “Relic Collector Ramblings” A forum where we all could share stories about collecting or, visiting a museum or fellow collector. Stories about ourselves, or our family and collections. A place where we could share personal tidbits about ourselves, or our friend collectors. A place where we could learn more about each other, or put in some personal things pertaining to ourselves and collecting. I know about “Thoughts and Prayers” but this would be different. I get to know little tidbits about all my friends here by reading your posts. But I for one would like to know more about you. I’m not talking about sharing intimate things that’s for PM messages. So I throw this out there to see if anyone else is interested. Thanks for any comments. Kim Mattern
Working...
X