Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh No Guys Help!!!!! Im An Ebay Seller!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No Guys Help!!!!! Im An Ebay Seller!!!!

You Know?.thinking about it in the last months?...I did it i listed my first four points on ebay..Is there some kind of group for this?...I mean I listed my charcos...Oh No not my charcos....!I need to be stopped now!!Seriously though?..Just Checking it out.Im still exploring...But dont let me get out of hand ok?,,My friends?

Hello Pullenrock; Go to ebay and search (gempoint) thats me. I sold about 500 auctions of artifacts from this collection. We did really well and purchesed a home with the money. Well not the whole thing but the land and well were paid by the ebay auctions. I now am selling a bunch of stuff out of storage and last week made $500. It can be fun just have to have the time to put on the auctions answer questions and pack and ship. Takes time.  What is your ebay name I will go bid them up

Comment

Im Bikertrash903..tell me what you think buddy..

Comment

I heard its like (meth) your friends cant help you. Please dont go there Jon! Are you getting bored with this site, just need something new? Get a grip friend, were here for you. At least till spring we might all be to busy rock hunting. Get well soon! Joeroy. :laugh:

Comment

It shows in my descriptions...i learned much right here..

Comment

Im listening Joe...Im not selling personal finds now...Like Meth?...Oh no!

Comment

Do you ride a harley or that just a handle?

Comment

OK here is the deal. I bid up your Charros and you trade to me that gig point in the case on your first auction. Ya Ya that the deal Ya.

Comment

What if you win that charcos?no bids yet might not get any...

Comment

I have a little side business called bikertrash...Im a vendor.Sell t-shirts and items..oh for eighteen and over..I get paid to party...one of my favorite biker meets is idebel oklahoma...indian reservation...woo hooo those guys can party and when their drunken i taketh their money....

Comment

Heres Bikertrash..

Yes usa custom knives and all..Idebel is close and twice a year i clear bout two grand on each three day party..

Comment

Something not right about that, but I have been there and done that, buy stuff when I was not normal self. Buyers remore only after telling the old lady about it.

Comment

Just funnin Jon, like to look at points on ebay but dont trust to buy from most. Hope you get a buyer for what your selling! Joe

Comment

Thanks joe me too...Oh jack the bikers are a different breed of people..but surprisingly honest..

Comment

Oh No Bikertrash903 has a bid on my walking staff at ebay Help!!!!! What if he wins it!!!. How cool and many thanks Pullenrock. If you do not win it I have several more and will send you photo.s and you can pick the one you want. Then just pay the shipping and I will send it to you. I gave a lot of these away over the years. I just like to make them and if someone wants one they usually get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X