Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh No Guys Help!!!!! Im An Ebay Seller!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 2400 bucks into that collection is pretty good selling for sure!...I gave a nice wholesale price i shall keep secret a bit...but i let you in on a secret?....i listed a lucky find today...laters friends

Comment

I punched in bikertrash 903 couldnt see anything? What did ya list it under? Mine is cammark10.

Comment

Jon, I have been looking for that Upshure county point on eBay and I can't find it. Did u sell it already?

Comment

No dudes I bought it a true lucky find.......pretty amazing for east texas point unh?.You being from here have you seen many like it?.I actually bought it with money i made selling lower grades.........jn

Comment

That's 1 of the better pieces that I've seen from around here. A buddy and me were hunting in Talco and he found a huge blade of some type I've never seen. He found it in 3 pieces in the same day. All he couldn't find was the tip. It's paper thin and what he found of it is 6 inches long. Never seen anything even close to it from this area. A large point for me is 2 1/2 inches.

Comment

Ive been told theres a campsite behind the old Talco School...went looking coudnt find much...yea been to talco myself just there though behind the old school...Havent spoke with any land owners there but hear stories of talco...Oh ye theres a six inch delhi,from here on ebay now.....not for sure its authentic though.something dont seem right about it .No COA awful large for a delhi.Ive got one listed also under bikertrash903.Mine is central texas which i enjoy gathering from.......jn

Comment

We has a site on private land next to Sulphur River. The old man that let us hunt died, and now his soon won't let us hunt there anymore. I found a killer white calf creek on that site. I wish I still had it, but I got a good offer and sold it at the Temple show.

Comment

A calf creek?,,...sure that wasnt a Bell?...oh wow calf creek is found in texas..Whoa! nice find..

Comment

Dwain Rogers called it a calf creek. I sold it to a guy from Oklahoma. He put it in his personal collection of calf creeks and it fit right in. It was a really nice find.

Comment

Working...
                    X